• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The most impressive team last night...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Houston was good.

But the most impressive on the season just might be NJ...

I didn't really think about it last season..

But NJ has RJ and Vince.

I remember a few years ago, they did a commercial together and they were going slam for slam... Well, now, both are together and they got Kidd lobbing it to them.

However, that's not the most impressive part.

They have another guy.. Planinick..

He will take some of the pressure off Kidd, so that Kidd can make it to post season play...

They have just enough players to be dangerous.

If Kristic continues to progress...

If Jackson comes in an works.

If Collins stays healthy...

They could make a strong run...

Also, they have scary vets like Robinson, Vaughn, and Padgett. Not guys you would put in anybody's top ten, but Guys who work and can do the dirty work and guys who can take a leadership role...

NJ might be a strong Playoff team.

I still think they should have gotten Reef though... They would be a top team in the East with Reef. It's too perfect.

Well if you go on scoring. It was the Hawks! Most points.

If defense is the thing, than the Hawks was the worse....lol. (well next to Charlotte of coarse)

Funny you mentioned Houston. I say Orlando might have been the most impressive. Not only did they beat us, with our main guys getting minutes, but they only loss by 4 points to a team that I have winning the West this year. The Rockets have a very, very good team, no doubt.

Derron Williams (3rd overall pick), was horrible as I expected. McCleoud and Palcaio should see the bulk of PG Minutes. 5 turnovers in 16 minutes of play is not a good sign for Williams.

Telfair and Jarrett Jack both had solid games for the Blazers last night. Pryzbilla gave them 12 boards, but only 2 points of scoring. So I am impressed with the guards on the Blazers.

Mambeema for Dallas had better stats than Podolozonkin (however you spell these guys names....lol). If Hawks are looking for more big people, Dallas would be a good team to stay in contact with. They have an abundance of big guys.

Mike Sweetney look like Charles Oakley playing for the Bulls. If the Marbury for Al thing ever had any substance, Sweetney would have been a great addition in that trade.

Has anyone notice Hunter for the Pacers? Where did he come from? Watching the highlights two nights ago, I liked what I saw. He's got a little flair to his game, and the stroke looks sweet too!

Rashard McCants scoring 18 points in like 20 to 25 minutes of play caught my eye as well. So both TarHeels Backcourt Players looked sharp last night.

Yeah, Houston would be hard to agrue with for impressive. All the moves they made, and Luther Head having two solid games back to back so far, looks like they are contenders!

• Premium Member

The original intent of my post was not to be qualitative, but I was talking about whoose Makeup most impressed me.

I saw:

Alston/Tmac/Yao

I saw:

AI/Korver under new management.

I saw:

Hawks/Orlando/Indy all with new pieces.

But the most impressive squad (not based on Stats, based on personnell).

VC, KIDD, Kristic, and RJ...

I think they are trying to build something.

They also have Jackson!!