Batman with 9 so far in 3rd quarter

Nicholasp27

...big man.

We need a BU that can provide us with physical, intimidating play and be efficient doing so. What a coup. He was worth it just for our players to proctice against and with play like tonight it seems he may become our primary C BU.

W

Quote:

...big man.

We need a BU that can provide us with physical, intimidating play and be efficient doing so. What a coup. He was worth it just for our players to proctice against and with play like tonight it seems he may become our primary C BU.

W

I'm with you. I hope he keeps it up. I was really just hoping he'd provide rebounds, interior defense, and garbage points, but if he can get himself to the line, that's gravy.

Well I certainly don't want to put too much stock in one pre-season game's performance, but who did the Hawks have off the bench last season to provide defense, scoring, and an inside presence? Josh Smith early on until Toine was dealt, but that's about it. Kevin Willis was the most physical big man backup we had and he was over 40 and injured alot last season. Hopefully we can get this type of physical play each time out.