This is what I think will happen! Anybody agree?<

Hawksfreak

Our Starting 5:

JT

Dion

Big Dog

Reef

Rattler

Ira at SG? I know I said it yesterday but Dion is clearly the better option I mean Ira was brought back to be a defensive stopper not a shooting sensation. Dion,like I said before, was avaraging 11ppg when his injury ended his season. I don't know about you guys but I just don't see Ira fitting in the Shooting Guard slot. Dion is a pure Shooting Guard with power and he is very agressive and his shooting has greatly improved. Ira is a defensive stopper that can go out and scare the Kobe's,T-Mac's,etc with his defense. Yea,we do have an open slot in the roster I was thinking we would pick up or try to get Corey Maggette which I think will probably not happen so a better choice could be a Ron Mercer I think that would be a great pick up I think he is a great shooter. What do you guys think? Remember next yeat David Andersen is coming to camp and if he makes the team we will probably buy out E-mail's contract. We really need to sign JT to a long term deal at the #1 thing we should do.

Honestly, I can't decide on who I want at SG.

We lost our best perimeter defender in DJ, which makes me sway towards Newble.

But, we also lost our other 3-point threat besides DJ, which makes me lean back towards Dion.

Dion isn't a great 3-point shooter, but he's certainly better than Newble.

Maggette isn't going anywhere, and I'm not a fan of Mercer.

E-Mail's deal is up after this year, so buying him out isn't a factor.