• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN Classic (1989 Bulls/Hawks)

Hawkzzz21

Anyone been watching the games on ESPN Classic? They are showing a lot of games. They showed the Celtics/Hawks Game last night at 2 AM, which with the new time, it was actually 1 AM.....lol. Not sure who won it. I fell asleep. It was in 1985 and it was a regular season game. Not the infamous Playoff Game of 86'.

Everyone in that game was a ball hog. It was a very fast paced game. Antoine Carr had two monsterous dunks. They kept referring to us, as the "baby birds". Hey we could be called the Baby Birds this year too.

They are going to show the Hawks and Bulls at 3 today (Sunday). So with no Falcons Game this week, might be something worthwhile watching.

I'm just craving basketball, and this helps to past the time. Wednesday will be the rough day. Waiting til 10:30 for the Hawks to play.

Anyone wanting to watch that 1985 Celtics/Hawks Game. They will replay it at 7AM Monday on ESPN Classic. Get to see guys like Eddie Johnson, Randy Wittman, Doc Rivers, a very slim Antoine Carr and Kevin Willis, a young Mike Fratello, plus the short shorts.....lol.

Also, some of you may remember that guy named Ray something. He was a really talented player, got drafted by the Knicks I think. Then he ruinned his career with drugs, and getting in trouble with the law. He was just signed by Boston before this game. They comment he is overweight, but should be in shape for the playoffs. I seen a few flashes of his game, but would like to see some older games when he was lighting it up.