• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

11/10 tickets??

qaz1316

Yes, they are 3 or 4 others that have mentioned it. So your not the only one. This week is definately the time to get it straightened out. They need to be in the mail by Friday, or some of you might have to pick them up at will call.

Picking up at will call. Please be sure to have ID, and the credit card you used to purchase them with. It makes the transition so much easier.

I posted that I hadn't yet gotten my tickets earlier today.

Got a voice mail from Jason in the ticket office between 5-6 PM in regards to the 11/10 tickets. Must have already left when I called back around 7.

I'm used to having issues with Ticketmaster, so this is nothing new to me. Still frustrating, though.

Question

What if I have not received my tickets via U.S. Mail?

Answer

Our goal is to have tickets in the home of our customers within two weeks of an order being placed. However, all delivery times are approximate and sometimes delivery may be delayed. If earlier delivery is desired, we do offer the option of ticketFast or UPS shipping to the credit card billing address for an additional fee.

If you do not receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact us by clicking on the 'Ask A Question' Tab located above , and we will make arrangements to have replacement tickets held for you at the box office Will Call window on the day of the event.

You may confirm the status of your order (as well as your seat locations, venue, performance date, fulfillment status, total charges, etc.) by going to Ticketmaster.com and clicking on View Order History on the blue menu bar.

http://ticketmasterus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...li=&p_topview=1

Speaking of the Clippers Game. Should we get some chants in place? Looks like most of us are at one end of the floor (behind the basket). Start some chants up while the Clips shoot free throws? Let the Squawkers truly be the 6th Man!

I know some of you will have some good ideas. Maybe learning guys middle names, and chanting their middle name while their at the charity stripe?

What about Sam Cassell, didn't he go to Florida State? Maybe do a Tomahawk Chop and Chant while he's at the line? This should be easy to get started, since a lot of us are Braves Fans and know the process. (BTW the Seminoles do this at their football games, I'm sure Sam is familar with it)

Any good ideas?