• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will The Falcons Be Embarassed Nationally?

Nique21

The Falcons have had their opportunties, they could easily be 2-0 now. The ESPN Sunday Night Game is the Falcons/Bengals in the Georgia Dome. I haven't heard of a sellout yet, but I do think its Vick Bobblehead Night, should sell the place out. Dan Reeves is not too popular with the fans right now, for very questionable decisions he made. The lines right now say the Falcons are a 7.5 favorite. If they loose this game and go 0-3 to start the season, Mr. Blank might have to roll some heads. He doesn't have a great understanding of football, all he knows is that he is trusting Reeves. Reeves name is being mentioned in all the media outlets and the remarks are not too favorable. And you know Mr. Blank is hearing these remarks. I think this game against the Bengals is going to have a lot of pressure with it, for Reeves.

Man I hope not! I think the Bengals game will be pivotal. It's one thing to lose close games to contenders, but CINN will be the litmus test because we have a bye the next week (perfect time for the proverbial rolling of heads). 1-2 looks alot better than 0-2 not to mention 0-3, but all things considered we're in the same boat as the Rams right now, and noone over there is hitting the panic button that I know of. The season is still young and to Reeves' credit we have been in every game so far, a kick here and a completion there and we'd all be calling Dan a genius, but after seeing Blank's face after that last wide kick attempt on Sunday, I would'nt say anythings a lock or that anyone not named Vick has job security at this point.

Your right, anyone not named Vick better be looking over their shoulder. That was a good one. I was just looking at a poll on AJC's Web page. The poll was asking what the Falcons could do to improve, and 70% said fire Dan Reeves. I forgot about the off week, boy thats a long time to be thinking about a 0-3 record.

At least, they had better win. With one of the lesser

teams coming to the Falcon's nest to do battle on ESPN,

expect this one to be in Atlanta's win column.

Two very close games. The punt return man who fumbled

the punt that lead to the winning T.D. has already

departed. He also made a fair catch inside the ten.

another no no.

They have added a huge lineman this week. They continue

to shake down the border line players.

Another week to learn the new defense. Another week of

experience for the young players, especially Mike V.

Coach knows he should have used Duckett some in the

second half.

Mark this one down as win or else -------------

Gray Mule