• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need a leader..

AtLaS

I haven't posted in a while but I have watched the first 2 games, and to me our team just looks disgusted with each other. Everyone just has that look on their face like there is no chance of winning. Players keep trying to do things that they aren't capable of, and noone is playing with any confidence. I think it's because we don't have a vocal leader, noone to step up and say somethin to get our team wanting to play. JJ seems like a quiet guy, Smoove is shy, Marvin is shy, Chill isn't that type of person, and Zaza isn't going to lead our team. Maybe Al is it, but we just don't have anyone to get under people's skin and make them play better. Our team just seems pissed off the whole game, just look at everyone's face. I think we either need to get a new coach or get a vocal PG or somethin just to get this team on the same page, because right now our team just doesn't BELIEVE they can win.

I'm sorry but even without AL, the Clippers are not that much better than us. I really don't think our team is that bad, I still like our personel, they just don't believe in each other.

i agree! you have hit the spot. I feel we lost the first 2 games by ourselves. It looks like we are playing against each others. We seem so confused out there and disgusted with each other. No one is vocal, no one is pumping anyone else up. It looks like they are preying on each other to fail. I hope that is not the case. Most importantly, you can tell they are not enjoying themselves. While the other members of the team smile and laugh through the games, we are pissed off looking and sad. Almost like they're thinking it will be another long season. I don't even think they believe in Mike Woodson anymore?

than us ... Golden State being far better. They are a clear playoff team, even in the west and the Clippers are a borderline playoff team. Even without Livingston and Maggette they are still a better team than us.

The big commonality between them is a veteran PG who can get his teammates the ball and make things happen. Both teams also have as much talent as us, if not more, and have been playing together for longer. I didnt expect us to win either of those games or to even be close to winning those games. We are maybe a 25 win team this year, which to me would be a success. I still think we are 2 years from being a legit playoff team. Right now we have too many young guys and too many new guys to come out and beat talented veteran teams in their house.