• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To the lucky 2guys who get to sit with Mr.Levenson

Blunt91

I just wanted to know if you get picked to sit behind the Bench with Mr. Levenson are you going to ask him questions? If the Hawks start going on a 3rdquarter drought will you sit there and act like you don't see it or will you tell it like it is? I am not saying to be rude because he certainly doesn't have to bring any of us by the courtside but if it was me I would point out some of the faults that I see is wrong with the team and see if he agrees with it our not. Basically I want whomever the 2guys are to try and get some type of info. Does he think that there needs to be trades? Any useful information will be appreciated.

I most certainly would rack his brain. Not be annoying or anything, just engage in conversation like he's just another fan. Most of these guys are personable, and are willing to allow you to slip in a little "contructive criticism" without being offended. Ive spoke with Stan Kasten and Pete Babcock at games before and they were pretty cool. Im sure guys like bruce, mikey jr, and the rest of 'em are very sociable.

• Premium Member

A tactful way to bring this up (b/c I too would like to know) is to talk about how you think Atlanta fans would get behind a winning team.

Ask them if they expect that to happen soon or are planning on having to wait a few years...