• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A trade I would love to see the Hawks make

Admin

He isnt healthy right now so this trade would be contingent on him getting healthy and on Al getting healthy enough to trade, but I would really love to see us move Al for QRich. Q and JJ have a great chemistry together and we could make a straight up trade for Q with Al. Q could play SG or SF for us and would really open up the paint for Marvin and ZaZa. He and JJ would sure be a lot of fun to watch.

I think that Marvin is fairly close to be a post player that has to be guarded. Not up to Als level, but even Al embarrassed himself several times last night by letting Kaman and Brand swat him over and over.

Oh and I'm sure we would all love Bosh, but he aint coming here unfortunately. Trading Al for Q is very realistic, even if it doesnt happen, because it could happen.

Quote:

He isnt healthy right now so this trade would be contingent on him getting healthy and on Al getting healthy enough to trade, but I would really love to see us move Al for QRich. Q and JJ have a great chemistry together and we could make a straight up trade for Q with Al. Q could play SG or SF for us and would really open up the paint for Marvin and ZaZa. He and JJ would sure be a lot of fun to watch.

Bad trade. Q was effective because he got so many open looks playing with Amare, Marion, Nash and JJ. Nash created the chemistry on that club. I think Al is a much more valuable player then Q. Marvin has no post up moves so why open up the paint for him? He seems like a more natural 3 given his ballandling and shooting.