• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Offense?

BornandDieHawks

Can someone tell me what kind of offense we run? I see all the trade post but no one ever say if the trade would work in our system. I notice all kinds of players being mention but will they actually fit? Are we a half-court offense or run and gun? I know BK like big, long, athletic players because it causes matchup problems but sometime I feel this team was built for a pick-up game at Run and Shoot.

Well it might restrict your system choice, but you still have to run something. I don't know what that is. You can run as system based on Al getting it in the post and other players slashing, we could run a pick and roll based offense, we could run a motion offense, we could run a lot of things.

That's the coach's job. You pick something, go with it, and see how it works. If it's not working you adjust. I'm not seeing any of that. I'm seeing 5 confused guys wondering what the hell they're going to do on any given play.

I'm losing confidence in Woody every day. He had his first year + an offseason to figure out what he wanted to do and still looks clueless.