Georgia SEC Champs

WraithSentinel

yes it was a good win. Now to face West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl. You know something, even if Georgia had beaten Florida or Auburn, or both, they probably would still be going to the Sugar Bowl and facing West Virgina! I would really like to see DJ Shockley and GA vs Michael Robinson and Penn State! Too bad we can't see that but WV has a dynamic offense and good coach. The BCS got lucky that noone dominated in the ACC or SEC this year, bailed out their system for this year. It didn't prove that the PAC10 is a better conference than either the ACC or SEC though!

USC and Texas are yet to wipe the floor with any team that was halfway decent.

USC barely beat FRESNO STATE, who scored 42 points on them and then went and lost to Nevada. And they barely, barely beat a Notre Dame team that hasn't beaten anyone decent and that lost to Michigan State. And USC had to come from behind in the 4th quarter to beat a 4-loss Arizona State team by a mere 10 points. And Texas barely beat Ohio State in the last seconds, and had to come from behind in the second half to beat Texas A&M.

My point is that although Texas and USC are good teams, I hate the way college football is set up. Only college football thinks the two teams with the best records are somehow clearly invincible and unbeatable, even if those teams play in terrible conferences where they don't have to prove themselves but once or twice a season.

These two teams barely esaped in the one or two tough games they had to play all season, and I don't think either one would have gone undefeated in the SEC or the ACC (and neither one would have "wiped the floor" with the Georgia Bulldogs). I'm glad every other major sport at least has a playoff -- after all, last season Auburn was the best team in the nation and didn't even get a chance to prove it.

I'm halfway kidding. Bulldog fans around here are very

sensitive... It's fun to play around with them at times.

But really...

You got a good QB by college ball standards. He's better

than Qunicy Carter and Greene (Who is a average QB at best) A good running game... But other than maybe Greg Blue, I don't see alot of playmakers on defense. You of course lost

Pollack to the NFL last year...

I don't know... the NCAA is not my thing and I only watch

some games. Don't know alot about NCAA's system as I've

never kept up with it.

But the Bulldogs offense fails to impress and I don't think

they got the playmakers on defense to keep up with USC.