2 wins = Salim averaging 10 mins/g coincidence???

a1aa0

I honestly think it has to do more with the team being more dedicated to rebounding and better distributing.

JChill is flying to the boards(5 OREB's last night and 11 total rebounds vs. the Spurs) now in ZaZa fashion.

Sometimes I don't know how to interpret Salim's facial expressions (or the lack thereof). I remember in an interview they mentioned he's as competitive as they come but he will always show his poker face 100% of the time regardless if the team is winning by 20 or losing by 20. I guess it gets interpreted as sulking but hope it's not the case.

During on of the timeouts that were called when Cleveland starting fouling they showed the Hawks huddle. Salim was sitting by himself about three seats down from the huddle. Al looked in his direction and Salim looked in the other direction until Al paid attention again to the huddle. Salim looked disinterested in what was going on and Al looked like whatever man.

There is no question in my mind he was sulking about not playing much in the last two victories but he needs to get over himself and contribute when Woody puts him in. I love Salim but I love the Hawks winning games more.

He's so much more valuable off the bench than as a starter. If you could combine Ivey's defense and ball handling skills w/ Salim's shooting touch, you'd have the perfect PG, but that's not going to happen, so as much as it sucks, his game is better serves off the bench and he should make the most of it when he gets the chance. He was 1-4 from 3pt. range last night and 2-6 overall so he didn't exactly light it up. He hit a big 3 and a big jumper thought so he was contributing.

I've largely liked the substitution patterns for the last week or so. I think Woodie will pull Lue or Salim for the other if one seems to be on or off that night. That especially goes for Salim being pulled if he makes a bad turnover. I do think Lue has helped carry us the last few games but I expect Salim to come in hot soon and carry us for period himself. I really like the concept that if the teams seems to be hitting one of those offensive lulls we can just bring Salim in and he'll get his shots and probably get us outta the lull. If JJ or JChill can penetrate a little then kick out to Salim, he's deadly.