• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Must win tonight

exodus

As far as I am concerned the Knicks are the worst franchise in the league. Their payroll is 3 times the Hawks and they are still garbage. And also they paid big money for their coach. I don't think any team is in worse shape than they are.

I can accept a loss to the Raptors much easier than a loss to New York.

• Admin

which is why this game is dangerous. Sure, they are a bad team. But in the ranks of bad teams, we're a little worse than they are. With their record, you know they're going to come in fird up, ready to get another elusive win. Look for someone on that roster to GO OFF on us tonight. But we need to match that attitude and intensity. I think we have a couple of players that they don't have the personel to guard yet. So talent wise, we can do it. We just have to come out and want it more.

I look for JJ to have a great game along with zaza, he's due.

Quote:

which is why this game is dangerous. Sure, they are a bad team. But in the ranks of bad teams, we're a little worse than they are. With their record, you know they're going to come in fird up, ready to get another elusive win. Look for someone on that roster to GO OFF on us tonight. But we need to match that attitude and intensity. I think we have a couple of players that they don't have the personel to guard yet. So talent wise, we can do it. We just have to come out and want it more.

I look for JJ to have a great game along with zaza, he's due.

Anyone have a Zaza injury report??