• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone like to comment on...

thesheedera

Actually Josh has had a good eye for finding open men from the beginning, but sometimes his lack of ball handling skills and overall court awareness can get in the way. He sometimes gets a little too shot happy at times.

If he can improve his ball handling skills I think he will become an effective passer.

Josh has always thrown some shockingly great interior passes, but he balances those out by throwing shockingly terrible post-entry and fast break passes. Overall, though, I believe as he continues to get comfortable and experienced he will be a surprisingly good passer. In fact, I was glad to read he said he's patterning his game after Andrei Kirilinko, because I think that is a great comparison.

Quote:

I was glad to read he said he's patterning his game after Andrei Kirilinko

I hadn't seen that yet, very interesting. Got a link?

It just seems like a good sign that our players seem to be looking for teammates more now than earlier in the year. We have a lot of young talents who individually have a lot to "prove". If everyone is focused on proving they're the #2 draft pick, proving they're worth 70 mil, proving they're wrth big money next year, proving they're as good as they looked at the end of their rookie seasons, then you have a lot of confusion. You have a lot of guys looking for their shot, padding their stats.

The last week they finally look like a team trying to prove as a unit that they aren't as pathetic as they've been playing.

Team success is almost always the best way for individuals to get the rewards they're looking for.

He said A.K. had the game that filled the stat sheet

with points, assists, rebounds and blocked shots,

all of which made him a good, all round player.

Lately Josh has been doing that, too.

Hawks have, of late, become much more of a team and it

shows!!

smirk.gif