• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZaZa Ticked Me Off Last Night!!!!!

I feel ya. Big John even blocked a Shaq attempt, but of course.....Refs called a foul! But J-Ed didn't really back down too much from him though.

I say it again. Big J-Ed would be a nice center if they can develop him properly. I think he could be very much like a poor man's Kevin McHale, but with Rik Smits-like stats. Now with a solid PF (Bosh/ Frye/ Garnett) starting next to Zaza, and J-Ed as a backup C, this season will have already done wonders for us inside and soildified our nucleus for the future.

So I say it again. We need to develop Big John into a tougher, more aggressive low post threat, and better shotblocker. Because he has the size and ability.

Yeah...I have always seen a huge weakness in his defensive effort. He is very scrappy on the offensive boards and offensively, but he can't guard anyone on the defensive end.

That is why I try not to overrate him based solely on his offensive numbers. A lot of people on this forum do that. His numbers are always great, but he is not putting any fear in anyone on the defensive end.