• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the ten best things in life..

drzachary

Earlier today, I was asked to enumerate the ten things I consider the 'best things in life.' Here's what I have so far (this list is certainly in flux, and in no particular order):

being in (and making) love

cooking/eating great food

learning

travelling

dog ownership

reading/writing

moments of awareness/cognizance

laughing

enjoying art/music

creating art/music

(note: if the list was expanded to 11, 'corndogs' would make the cut.)

No sports? I would rank playing sports at number 2.

When I was younger i was always out playing basketball, golf or tennis. Even on the days I wasn't playing i was generally still working out.

I can still play ball but I have to be careful because I don't recover like I used to.

Quote:

No sports? I would rank playing sports at number 2.

When I was younger i was always out playing basketball, golf or tennis. Even on the days I wasn't playing i was generally still working out.

I can still play ball but I have to be careful because I don't recover like I used to.

How old are you?

I used to run a 'hoops with the homeless' program in midtown, but then I gained about 70 lbs. hell on the joints!

Oh wow.. I can't believe I left shower/bath/sleeping off there. That could possibly be combined into one entry: "relaxation," right?

there are numerous manufacturers and numerous devices with different properties (# of jets, steam and massage instead of massage only jets, stainless/chrome/white/brass, handheld or not, lcd temp display or not, mirror, seat, etc etc)

i've been researching them by using blingo! searching for 'shower spa' and 'shower panel'

i've got the stainless 5' 16-jet one ($450) bookmarked on my other computer; and u can get them ranging from 4-jets in white fiberglass for $148 up to $1000+

a beauty with 4 steam/massage jets, lcd temp readouts, and handheld can be found Here for $699, or $599 for the same thing without the handheld

thefactoryoutlet.com in general has a decent selection of serveral brands to see differences in style and function

$148 gets you this, but it doesn't look as good and the jets are too high up; good for neck/shoulders but not lower back