• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey ATLien, How 'Bout Them Dawgs!

Traceman

Good win in a hostile environment. Musa stepped up and was HUGE when we needed him most on that last drive. He is running much better than he did early in the season and he is finishing runs a lot better.

The Dawgs' receivers stepped up big time too. Fred is still the man but we wouldn't have won without Gary and Edwards yesterday.

Greene was solid and I think that was by far his best performance of the season.

The D was terrific! We missed a few tackles late as the fatigue started to set in but those guys played their hearts out. I'm looking forward to TN on Saturday. It should be a hell of a game!

That was a great game, and surprisingly despite being ranked, noone really gave the Dawgs a chance in this one. I thought they were gonna get Braves disease at the end there and choke in the big one, but they held on and managed to not give it up. Kudos to the Dawgs for playing with grit and heart. Hey what happened with the LBs coach? It's all over the sportstalk radio that he resigned this weekend for 'personal reasons'?

Yea I was really proud of the whole staff in this game. The offensive line simply dominated one of the best down four in college football, and Musa ran like I knew he could. The defense played with a lot of intensity and most people thought they would be a weak spot this year. The defense is the heart and soul of this team right now.

I was kind of disapointed when coach Richt kept throwing the ball around on every down in the 3rd when we took a 12 point lead. It really hurt us with all the problems we were having with turnovers.

The thing I love about the game plan that weak is that Richt just simplified the offense and let the athletes be athletes. I think the offense really responded because they didn't have think so much. They could just line up and be confident and whoop the man across from them. As a result our o line looked great and dominate even in the running game.

If Musa keeps running like that he will have my respect. He ran like that in practice today and also the team showed a lot of fire. This win, I believe ,went a long way in giving this team confidence. We are going to roll over Tennesee.

• Premium Member

Number 4 and remaining...

We're just waiting for the big Showdown vs Miami at the end of the yr. I think we will get past Va.... And the only in conference threat is maybe Syracuse.

At the end of the yr, there might be a BCS bowl for the Hokies and if we beat Miami... Beamer Ball plays for the National Championship!!

Can you imagine a Va Tech vs. UGA Rose bowl?

This game really scares me for a lot of reasons. I like us better as underdogs. In addition, with Clausen and Houston questionable and the Vol's relatively unimpressive play up to this point this season, their backs are against the wall and they will be laying everything they have on the line. This is their season. No way they go to the SEC championship game if they lose this game. As many times as Tennessee beat us in the 90's, we had better be even better than we were against The Tide or there could be some sad Dawg fans come Saturday night.

All that being said, you have to like our chances. If we come out and play with confidence and with the same passion we displayed at AL, we should win the game.