Delk for Kandiman!?!?!??

Nicholasp27

hmmmm...maybe it's for Lue, he didn't suit up for the wizards game, and before the game they said nobody was injured, then when Bob Neal addressed Lue being out, it seemed like he thought there was something fishy about it. I actually wondered then if there was a trade going to happen.

they said Lue was benched due to a sore back from a hard fall the night before.

but......I'd LOVE Oliwakandi here...but just what would we have to give up to get him?

it sounds great when all that's mentioned is delk or lue....sounds.....too good to be true?

enlighten me!

This guy was the number one overall pick, which just shows you how foolish it is to overvalue someone just because he is a seven footer.

Michael Olowokandi is almost worthless. In a back up role, he will give you a few rebounds and block some shots, but outside of that, he brings nothing to the table.

I'd trade Delk for him, even though Delk is the better player, but I wouldn't add anything else to the deal. In fact, I might tell Minnesota to include a second round pick as well.

Quote:

This guy was the number one overall pick, which just shows you how foolish it is to overvalue someone just because he is a seven footer.

Or over value potential in general. I don't recall the whole of the draft that year, but I do seem to recall players like Pierce being passed up. Nowitzki was an interesting (at the time) thought to be too high pick that year.

W