Hawksquawk Fantasy Basketball league season 2.....

Admin

Everyone join up, this is the official (contrary to what lil Mickey says) Hawksquawk League, season 2.....

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...me&lid=8590

League ID#: 8590

Password: shareef

Live Draft Wednesday, October 23 at 9:15 pm CDT

Season: Full Season

Draft Type: Live

Draft Time: Wednesday, October 23 at 9:15 pm CDT

Draft Status: predraft

Maximum Number of Teams: 16

Maximum Players on a Team: 14

Maximum Moves: No maximum

Maximum Trades: No maximum

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League

Waiver Time: 0 days

Last Trade Date: No end date

Trade Reject Time: 3 days

Roster Changes: Daily

Starting Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, Util, IL, IL

Statistical Categories: Field Goals Made

Field Goal Percentage

Free Throw Percentage

3-point Shots Made

3-point Percentage

Points Scored

Total Rebounds

Assists

Steals

Blocked Shots

Turnovers

• Admin

I am in but I cannot make the draft on a Wednesday. You will find that alot of people won't make it. I suggest doing an automated one and allowing trades and FAs to fix your team up afterward.

I could make the draft it is was on another day such as a Tuesday or Thursday.

Auto drafts screw people because the pre-rankings never seem to work out right. We are going to do the live draft and if someone cannot attend then the computer will pick for them. I am in 5 fantasy football leagues right now and the only one that I had difficulty building my team in was the auto draft one.......its just much easier to build a team the way you want in this manner. Hopefully you can be part of the draft but if not then make sure you have your pre-rankings set like you want.

As far as your question Tomahawk....I dont know anything about that, but our league shouldnt have that. It didnt last year and I am pretty sure JTFAN set it up with the same rules.

• Admin

Is it possible to have it on another day of the week besides a Wednesday...the only day I can't make it. I am very willing to take part in the draft, actually I would enjoy it. There is no point in taking part in the league if I get stuck with the Computers selections while others are stacking their teams with their own selections.

That bad boy filled up quick. I posted a note on the yahoo site asking for everyone to give the best time and day to have the draft so that we can get a majority rules type of thing going. Once we get that then hopefully the commish can change the date and time accordingly.....even for you weirdos out of country lol just kiddin......

I think in the head to head, you are matched up against another team for the week. For each statistical category that we keep track of (fg%, points, rebs, assts, 3pt made, etc), if you do better than your opponent you get a win, if not, a loss. So there's no "points" just wins and losses.