• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best plan ever man...

TheRedStripes

Trade 1:

Hawks Trade: Joe Johnson, Al Harrington, and ZaZa Pachulia

Hawks Receive: Chris Bosh, Raptors lottery pick, Anfernee Hardaway

The Hawks should do this because they get Chris Bosh ( a true franchise player ) and the lottery pick to select Rondo. Hardaway's contract is over after the season so that will give the Hawks plenty of cap space to sign a free agent center and give Bosh an extension.

Toronto Trades: Chris Bosh, Jalen Rose, Lottery pick

Toronto Receives: Joe Johnson,Ron Artest, ZaZa Pachulia

I think this is a fair deal for Toronto, they get 2 all star type players in JJ and Artest and ZaZa is an upgrade at the center position for them. Bosh is an awesome player but in this deal they fill more needs, Charlie V. has played well this year, and he can step into Bosh's spot in the starting lineup. The Raptors seem to have a hard time keeping their free agents, and JJ, Artest, and ZaZa are all under contract for a while.

Knicks Trade: Anfernee Hardaway

Knicks Receive: Jalen Rose

The knicks want Jalen Rose, and this is an easy way of getting him.

Pacers Trade: Ron Artest

Pacers Receive: Al Harrington

The pacers get the guy they want for Artest.

Trade 2:

Hawks Trade: Tyronn Lue, Donta Smith, and David Andersen

Hawks Receive: Darko Milicic

I think the Hawks should do this deal because Darko is still very young and has a lot of talent.

Pistons Trade: Darko Milicic

Pistons Receive: Tyronn Lue, Donta Smith, and David Andersen

The Pistons would get a proven backup at the point guard spot for their championship run, a big man prospect to replace Darko, and Donta is a young guy with potential.

Draft:

1st Round

no. 1 pick: Adam Morrison

Morrison is just a great player. I don't understand why more people on this board don't see it, but this guy is just awesome. I have watched a lot of his games, and I'm telling you theres a reason he is no.1 on the nbadraft.net board right now. I'm so sick of all this crap about him not being athletic enough, he can't defend, blah blah blah. The bottom line is...he is the best player in the draft period. He is the kind of player with the leadership ability and killer instinct to win big games, he won't disappear in the 4th quarter like the current Hawk " leaders"...he will win the game in the 4th quarter with his play, and his leadership. Finally...he also is an interesting personality, which will help draw fans.

no. 5pick: Rajon Rondo

The Hawks need a point guard and Rondo is an extremely quick player, a good defender, and a good passer, he once had 31 assists in a game in high school. I'm sure his assist numbers would be higher if Kentucky had the scorers they normally have.

2nd round

no. 31 pick: Mardy Collins

Collins will be a solid backup point guard and he is tall...6' 6" so he will be the perfect guy to play point while Salim is in the game at shooting guard.

Free Agency:

Sign Joel Przybilla

I'm not sure if Przybilla hates Atlanta or what, but Knight made a mistake not resigning him. He would be a definite upgrade defensively.

2006/2007 Roster:

Rondo/Collins/Ivey

Morrison/Salim

Marvin/Childress

Bosh/Smoove

Przybilla/Darko/Batista

Quote:

with Chillz off the bench.

In FA, I think we can get Speedy Claxton and I would put the pressure on Detroit and go after Ben Wallace...

I thought about both of those guys, I like Speedy, but I thought Collins would be a better fit considering his height, and I really like Salim at 2 guard with his scoring ability.

Ben would obviously be better than Przybilla, I would be all for that if the Hawks could land him instead, but I have read that he hasn't even hired an Agent and is planning on resigning with the Pistons for sure.