• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JChill a Bust

TAdams_1

Can this guy get any better with the way he shoots? His release is so low to the ground I doubt he will every be able to get the separation needed to get numbers of a starting player. Great in college, so so in the pro. Trade him while he still has value and get someone like a Troy Murphy that can get some rebounds. GS will move him due to his salary and the person they drafted coming off the bench Ike D.

It doesn't matter how he shoots, look at Marion, it's just that he needs to get stonger. He can knock down that 3pt shot from the corner consistently. his defense is really good but if he gets stronger it will be much better. He gives you all he is got, and he is not forcing shots. He is a team player and i still think he will start in the future (if not for hawks then somebody else)I wouldn't say he is a bust, at least not yet he is still young.

Ron Mexico, this was the worst post I have ever read on Hawksquawk ever. Childress has been great most of this year after his rough start. He is a guy who does everything, never takes a game off, always comes to work, and is a major team player. He is our 6th man of the future. I dont even want to hear that he is a bust, because that shows you know nothing about basketball.

His shot doesn't bother me, but he does rank among the top having his shot block, and that needs to change. At time he shoots to get fouled, but he doesn't get the calls, and I think we only benefit from having him on this team. He does more things that he should get credit for, but yet your looking down upon him because of his shot.