• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT sighting

Lascar78

Quote:

ok this should be in around the league, but nevertheless here is a sighting of JT making an @ss out of himself and trying to act hard

Represent!

I never knew he pretended to be hard, CLICK ME!

Dekalb-Jazz-989.jpg

Seeing him akes me want to smash my monitor.

Quote:

yes, but seeing him make an @ss out of himself might make you feel better. A must see

Hm.. What do the signs mean?

Back in the days of Webvan (remember them?) I used to flash a "W" and "V" at the drivers whenever they passed.

Ahh, I miss Webvan frown.gif

First, I'd like to reitterate something someone above posted- "oh....my....god."

I saw the picture at work on this post and thought it was hilarious. Then I got home and opened up the link. Dear Jason, how come this is the first time we've seen you talk like that? The song on the demo sounded actually pretty good for that type of rap and even had fairly decent lyrics for that type of music. But come one. Look at all those hard gangstas- wearing matching tshirts...I could possibly see Iverson, Marbury, or Damon Stoudamire talking and acting that way because it seems more real, more their personality. But Jason, the nice guy, Terry?...That's like asking Jason Williams to act and talk like some rich old snobby white man. "By golly Winchester, I think i've soiled my knickers. Fetch me my hankerchief my good man, and be quick about it."

hahaha -- lemme give you a little story here.

like 4 years ago several of my friends were playing ball @ the Boys and Girls club of Brookhaven,

JT walks in, and tells everyone he needs half the gym to practice....everyone in the gym laugs their ass off and he leaves with his head dropped.

*HARD* indeed....

Quote:

like 4 years ago several of my friends were playing ball @ the Boys and Girls club of Brookhaven,

JT walks in, and tells everyone he needs half the gym to practice....everyone in the gym laugs their ass off and he leaves with his head dropped.

*HARD* indeed....

LOL yeah I can definitely see that happening. Guys playing pickup ball aren't going to just quit to let JT practice. Pretty much all guys will be like....fuk outta here.