Dawgs put the woop down on Tennessee

kudzu23

Mark Richt scared me a little down the stretch by getting so conservative but really, GA was in control of the game from start to finish. GA STILL is not clicking consistently on offense but they are making enough plays to win.

I disagree with all those fans who say Shockley shouldn't play when he gets healthy. The Dawgs need the things he can bring to the table. I like David Greene a lot and no doubt he should remain the starter but Shockley needs to play if he's healthy.

Now if GA can get Shockley a medical redshirt (I hear it's POSSIBLE but he might not be eligible for it), they have to consider that as well. But God forbid they redshirt him and something happens to Greene. There is a HUGE difference between Shockley and Cory Phillips.

The bottom line is that if Shockley is healthy and can't get a redshirt, I think Richt HAS to play him. There is no way in hell Richt can afford to let that guy transfer. I think he has more phhysical ability than Greene, I just think Greene has more experience and a better understanding of the offesne. Can you imagine Shockley running Tennessee's, SC's or Auburn's offense? That's a scary thought!

their potential. Both the offense and defense are loaded with big time players. This is the first time in a long time that I honestly think the talent at GA is as good as it is anywhere in the SEC. Offensively, the Dawgs have just not had the season that everyone expected them to but I think the defense has done a GREAT job of replacing all the talent that went to the NFL. The SEC is so tough that GA had better not relax but they are definitely in the driver's seat to win the Eastern Division of the conference.

Georgia is an extremely talented team hotlanta. We beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa and Tennesee, and our offense looks like garbage. Georgia is winning games with defense and special teams. When our offense starts clicking I say the nation better look out. If we are beating top 10 teams without clicking wait untill we click.

Talent is like Potential energy hear at Georgia, there is a ton of it. The question is will it ever become Kinetic?