• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Road Trip

shock

Tonight the Hawks start their 4 game ropad trip. Seattle, Sacramento, LA Lakers, and Detroit. Im predicting we go 1-3. I think we could easily go 2-2. I just dont think our young team is capable of winning in detroit when their out for revenge. Sacramento is hot right now, Bibby will be breaking down our defense and Ron Ron will be guarding JJ very tight.

I think either tonight or in LA we will get our win.

Hawks match up well with Seatle. They are a jump shooting team that doesn't play D.

I think the Lakers have some injuries, so I think the Hawks should be able to win those two.

Sactown is going through their honeymoon phase with Artest so they will be tough.

Detroit will mean business.

yeah tnoight is definitely our best shot. I'd like to see us win tonight and go *gasp* 4 out of 5 in the last 5 games. LA and Sacramento are beatable, and I get the feeling that Detroit will kill us again.

Probably go W-L-L-L

the only reason to believe that we might go 2-2 is that we always seem to find a way to beat the lakers once a year. I wonder how long it's been since they've swept us

We're actually at 4 of our last 5 right now, and no doubt 5 of the last 6 would be great (probably hasnt happened in like 4 years), but I don't know if the Hawks will be able to keep up with Seattle tonight offensively - the totals line right now is at 216 so expect an extremely high scoring game..