• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Connecticut vs Villanova on ESPN Tonight

KB21

Wow!

This will be a big time basketball game. There are prospects galore in this game.

You will see the draft's top prospect in Rudy Gay. Marcus Williams, Hilton Armstrong, and Josh Boone will also be on display for UConn.

For Villanova, Randy Foye is the player to really keep an eye on. He's a 6'3" combo guard that will be a point guard in the NBA. I think he will be the next Ben Gordon type player in the NBA.

Also, Kyle Lowrey is the most underrated point guard in college basketball.

I also love Allan Ray. That guy is a Luther Head clone.

This is why I love college basketball!

Taking a look at some of the prospects:

Rudy Gay continued to show tonight what he has shown over the past 5 games. He's averaging over 20 points and 8 rebounds a game in that span. You can just see the type of potential he brings to the table. He effects the game both offensively and defensively. The top prospect in college basketball.

Marcus Williams....I like this guy's size and strength. He's got great court vision and knows how to run the show. What I don't like about him is his lack of perimeter shooting ability. I would also like to see him finish when he gets into the lane. He seems to really struggle at scoring the basket.

Kyle Lowry may be the best point guard prospect out there. This guy is quick and gets into the lane with ease. He also is very, very active defensively, playing good man up defense while also being aware enough to play the passing lanes. He didn't shoot a lot from the perimeter tonight, so that's something I want to see as I continue to watch Villanova through the rest of the season.

Allan Ray was unconscious tonight. That guy can flat out shoot, and he was getting into the lane at will as well. He finishes when he gets into the lane. He's got some really long arms, and I believe that helps him when he gets into the lane. He's also very active defensively.

Randy Foye was very quiet tonight. He played excellent defense despite his size disadvantage on Rudy Gay. He hit a big three pointer late in the game as well. I still like this guy as a prospect though. He's built very well, is very strong, quick, can shoot, and defends the basketball very well.

I have now watched maybe three UConn games and I really like Marcus "Dell" Williams at the point. He reminds me of a more athletic Deron Williams. He was the only Husky who could handle Nova's effective press. He has good size and has played better D than he did last night. He has good point guard instincts and is a pass first type of point guard. If UConn makes a tourney run and Williams's character problems are checked out, then he could skyrocket up the draft charts. He might be worth our attention.

I think what will keep his stock down is his inability to score. I like everything about his game but his scoring ability. He hasn't shown me that he can shoot the ball consistently from the perimeter, and it seems like everytime I've seen him play, he doesn't finish at the rim when he penetrates.