• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Should Dennis Rodman be a Hall of Famer?

I voted yes.Dennis is one of the all time best

and despite his acts I have lots of respect for

the guy.He delt with alot in his early life and

career and still managed to be the rebounding

king.

Say what you will about his antics or inability to score, but when you get down to it, he was a monster on the boards, pulling down numbers (what like 15, 16 some seasons) that we haven't seen in a long, long time. No one now comes close to that...

having an all-round game isn't a pre-req for the hall of fame (if I recall correctly, Russell couldn't really score), being a great player and making a lasting mark on the league is - Rodman's got what, five rings, having played a pretty significant role on all of them. He's the best complimentary player that I've ever seen (in my youthful ways). He knew his role, gave you 100%, and tried his damndest to make sure that if he didn't get that ball, his man certainly wasn't going to get it.

• Admin

I voted yes and it has nothing to do with him being an entertainer. That has nothing to do with the NBA hall of fame. The fact is, when he wanted to, he would make you a winner by doing whatever the team needed. He played great D, rebounded like nobody in his era and (when he wanted to) gave you as much on the court as anyone in the history of the game.