• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fresh Season Thoughts...

brodel

I decided to head down to Phillips last night and check out the last of the preseason action, indeed it was far from disappointing. The hawks showed a high sense of developing maturity and steadily kept a impressive lead on the hornets, even with wesley hitting pretty much everything he threw up.

IMO, the eyecandy last night was on more than one hawk, but I especially noticied two individuals.

Glover - He was looking really good last night, he got hot and the hawks kept going to him. While on offense he provided a considerable lift, that at times resembled the type of go-to-guy that any team can't get enough off, and on defense was so pumped he was exciting to watch. I was happy to see Glover doing so well, he has great potential.

Ham - Talk about a good pick-up, this guy was working hard last night, I don't know if it is hams' inherent natural after working with a superstar, the preseason ending adrenaline, or a preview of what we are to expect, but his effort was huge. I've got good feelings on ham moving forward.

Overall the hawks really had some good defense, showing they were starting to melt together somewhat. Big dog is starting to look good and terry consistently was working, hitting a few threes.

Good times ahead, playoff bound? Dickau, cut that hair!

Good observations brodel. Unfortunately I did'nt get to see OR hear the game last night, but what I've managed to glean from the preseason tells me there's good things ahead for this squad. Glover and Ham, IMO, will prove to be excellent sparkplug type players; Dion's offense and Ham's defense from the bench will be big additions for us. This team is gonna put it in the face of all the fantasy league naysayers and chokers out there. But of course, when all's said and done, they'll claim to have known it all along anyway.

I saw Darvin Ham play with the Bucks for

a pretty good ammount of times.He plays

with fire the infire game.He will take advange

of the other team even more if they aren't on

their toes.

It seems like the Hornets didn't have much of

a effort and when teams do that Ham becomes

even more effective.