DJ then Mohammad and now Reef.

It just goes to show how big of fools we are

for trading number 3 pick and Lo for a non

superstar and now he will probably have back

trouble the rest of his career.

Jay if I was you I'd pull that other article before

you end up looking really bad.We will not make

the playoffs.

Don't say we arn't gonna make the playoffs because Reef can fight through it I can't believe you've lost your confidence over a little back ach I talked to PB and he said it isn't a big deal we just don't wanna make it worse, also I talked to Wally Blase (Hawks trainer) and he said no biggie. Just sit back and relax Reef is tough enough! He can fight through that!

Jeez man, you're pretty pessimistic. The season hasn't started yet and you've already given up. Shareef just has a little bit of pain in his back, and he's already played through the pain for alot of games already. I don't think it's anything to worry about. And if Shareef is a non-superstar, why would you say we won't make the playoffs without him?

By the way, is this the back pain that he had when he landed on his a** that one game?

It is more than missing one game..He might be

out longer.If he's out watching the opener is

rather pointless unless you are seeing guys like

Harvey log heavy minutes like Hanno did last

year.Thank you but last year was enough for me.

This injury could also effect him the rest of his

career.

Calm down man, Reef will be just fine... a little rest for a back can go a long ways. I wouldn't let him practice until Tuesday. Then limit his minutes the first two weeks to around 20-25. He will be fine, he is a young man (25). T Mac has back problems too and he performs fine.

nd what I'm trying to tell yall! Hotlanta don't give up man besides if Reef is out the Nets could have a doce of the "Ham Slam Jam"! You gotta be confident for your team because not only with the Hawks when I play on my school basketball team I start at Point Guard and people come up and say just because I'm short I suck, then I end up scoring 15 and getting about 9-10 assists with 5-6 rebounds! That's just like with the Hawks teams think we are just gonna suck but when they see us they will think different. Don't give up now!

I haven't gave up,but I am not gunna let myself

get to happy about the playoffs then have them

crushed.

"And if Shareef is a non-superstar,"

Well if we lose any of our 4 best players that chances

of making the playoff's become small.

"Shareef just has a little bit of pain in his back, and he's already played through the pain for alot of games already."

Back problems can be trouble when you are having

the pains a year later.

McGrady has been playing through back pains, I believe, and it really hasn't hampered his performance much. Shareef hasn't had any history of injuries thus far so I don't expect this will hold him back much either. I still firmly believe that we will make the playoffs, even if Shareef sits out 10-15 games of the year.