• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft Idea

falc82

Ok so I was thinking, if Noah doesn't declare like many think he won't and we are picking at the #4 spot with LaMarcus Aldridge off the board do we trade down for say:

Hornets #16 and #17 and pick up Patrick O'Bryant and Marcus Williams? Just an idea, discuss.

Don't thing Williams will be there at that pick. The attention he is getting sounds like he may be at the bottom of the lottery.

Rumors yesterday indicated that Tiago Splitter's buy out will be more reasonable than first thought. Given that his defensive game is one of his strengths, I think he could be a suitable option at that pick. He is a little more mature and NBA ready? I also would not rule out Bargnani.

Second round pick of Sean Dockery might be an option.

From another board. Some interesting options. Depending upon who comes out for the draft, trading down may be a viable option. Any of these you guys like?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PHX trades: Leandro Barbosa, 20th pick, 27th pick

PHX recieves: 4th pick

ATL trades: 4th pick

ATL recieves: Leandro Barbosa, 20th pick, 27th pick

------------------------------------------------------------

SEA trades: Earl Watson, 8th pick

SEA recieves: 4th pick

ATL recieves: Earl Watson, 8th pick

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHI trades: Chris Duhon, 12th pick

CHI recieves: 4th pick

ATL recieves: Chris Duhon, 12th pick

POR trades: Jarrett Jack, 30th, 33rd

POR recieves: 4th pick

ATL recieves: Jarrett Jack, 30th, 33rd

the Portland idea i think is the most realistic.

i also think if the Hawks get the #1 or #2, a decent offer for Bosh could come up.

Some of those trades aren't too bad, but I think I would prefer to trade the #4 pick to a team for an unconditional 1st rounder in the next draft. Put us in a situation like Chicago is in this year with the NYK pick. Honestly, in my opinion a top 10 pick next year may be better for us than the #4 pick this year. The reason being that next year is a deeper draft and also the players from the #4-10 slot this year are more SF and #4 may be too high for Marcus Williams who nbadraft.net has going at #18 I think, but this is a guy I've had pegged to rise for awhile now. He's not as athletic as the Hawks may want, but I think he's the greater passer with height that the Hawks need to bring this all together. Get a big or two in free agency if we can and bring over Anderson.

Duhon can't be traded without his permission until August.

I don't think BK wants Watson. If he did he would have pulled the trigger on the 3 way that would have brought Nene/Watson here for Al, with Denver getting Artest. Reportedly BK balked at Watson contract.

Jack isn't good enough to give up a top pick, same with Barbosa. The Suns give up 8 ppg more when Barbosa is playing. Yikes.