• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT, SAR, and the BIG DOG - What a threesome!

archie44

Howdy fellas. Haven't been around for a while so I thought I'd stick my neck in here and jump on the Hawks bandwagon with a few thoughts.

1. The Hawks were overjoyed last night at the production of Big Dog, JT, and SAR. 68 points from three stars! If they come close to that every night, we're gonna win a lot of ballgames. Just think, if SAR had played 38 minutes instead of 28 minutes, he might have scored 25-30!

2. The THEODEFENSE is contagious. Ran into Jet last night after the game (I really did - but I admit I don't go up and chill with Babcock before the games start!) and he said having the big guy back there is a huge defense. JET is pumped.

3. I hate that Dion and Nazr are out. Just think how much better we're going to be when they return. Hendu and Ham are great backup forwards off the bench and Dickau is going to be effective for us.

4. Emanual Davis needs to be traded. Maybe to Orlando for DeClerqc? Diesel, this might be another JJ-Brevin revalation!!

5. We're going to win 45 games. I may be dead wrong, but I think this combination is going to work. But if we don't stay healthy, we might be lucky to win 35.

Either way, if we have many games like last night, it's going to be much more fun to watch Hawks basketball this season.

I guarantee it!

See ya.

Arch

Davis for DeClerq wouldn't be bad but if we do that, we had better find SOMEONE else who can play the combo guard role that Davis plays. I think Dickau is going to be a good backup for JT eventually but he still has a long way to go before I feel completely confident in having him as the only option at backup PG.