• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

One of the insiders has spoken.

I thought we'd at least have to wait until Dec. 15th. 

But at your word...

I'll put it out there..

I wouldn't mind if they spent the TCE on Gallo. 

But maybe they feel like Vuc could help...  I'm not mad. 

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The whisper is bogi and two first for Caruso and pat Williams 

I’ll take it.

any defensive upgrade and somebody gotta go

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE UPGRADE DEFENSE..

even if we have to send out offense

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We are cutting off our index finger on one hand to glue it on the other, not going to help us, and giving up more picks when we already gave up a bunch of picks for Murray is nauseating.

Exactly. It’s not a good trade and doesn’t move the needle for us. 
Caruso is a good defender but I rather we do something else.

basically we are saying curuso is worth Bogi + two first picks!…WTF! ….His defense is good but not that damn good.

Curuso doesn’t fix the huge rebounding issues we have.

we mind as well throw in Capela for vucevic while we are at it 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Woof.  2 firsts and Bogi for Caruso?  That is a brutal overpay.  Caruso is a stud perimeter defender but has missed 80 games the last 3 seasons and hasn't been enough to get the Bulls to be a legit playoff team (1 total win the last years) despite them investing in him, LaVine, DeRozan and Vucevic.  Caruso will be 30 when the playoffs start this year and is an unrestricted free agent after next season.  That isn't worth two first round picks.

Pat Williams is a power forward shooting less than 38% from the floor with a 9.8 PER and 0.022 WS/48.  While he has been better in other years, he is a free agent this offseason and is playing like garbage this year.  His value can't get much lower.  

Smh if we trade Bogi for that I’m at a complete lost with this team.

it also shows they have no vision.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JTB said:

Smh if we trade Bogi for that I’m at a complete lost with this team.

it also shows they have no vision.

WRONG..

We need defense. We WILL HAVE TO SACRIFICE OFFENSE FOR DEFENSE. WE SUCK AT DEFENSE.. like ROYALLY SUCKKKKKK

Like barely crawling the play-in suck.. you want to score points? great... well too bad, the other team scored 20 points more type of play-in suck

Caruso is the best perimeter defender on the market, maybe one of the best perimeter defenders in the league right now and you all are complaining about a trade rumor that brings him to our team, one of the worst perimeter defense teams in the last 5 years.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Diesel said:

One of the insiders has spoken.

I thought we'd at least have to wait until Dec. 15th. 

We can trade at any time. The Dec. 15th date is for players that signed new FA contracts this offseason.

1 hour ago, Packfill said:

By significant trade, does that imply a Bey like move or more of a Murray type of move?  

Murray cannot be traded until January since he signed an extension this offseason.

• Like 1

I don’t mind trading Bogi for Caruso at all. You know Bogi is going to miss significant time at some point so I’ve always thought we need to trade while he’s healthy at his peak value. 
Caruso has his own health issues like Bogi, so like for like is a good deal, but us tossing in the picks is a bit much. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

The whisper is bogi and two first for Caruso and pat Williams 

Hopefully it stays a whisper. 🤢.

Two 1sts would mean the Sac 1st and our 2029 1st. That's too much.

Pat Williams declined an early extension. So we'll now have both him and Bey as RFAs this offseason.

31 minutes ago, AHF said:

Woof.  2 firsts and Bogi for Caruso?  That is a brutal overpay.  Caruso is a stud perimeter defender but has missed 80 games the last 3 seasons and hasn't been enough to get the Bulls to be a legit playoff team (1 total win the last years) despite them investing in him, LaVine, DeRozan and Vucevic.  Caruso will be 30 when the playoffs start this year and is an unrestricted free agent after next season.  That isn't worth two first round picks.

Pat Williams is a power forward shooting less than 38% from the floor with a 9.8 PER and 0.022 WS/48.  While he has been better in other years, he is a free agent this offseason and is playing like garbage this year.  His value can't get much lower.  

You've laid it out pretty well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1