• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Many Huge Football Games This Weekend

Dukegotgame

This is a huge weekend for football..... There are many great football games both pro and college that I think would be fun to predict:

NFL:

Falcons vs. Ravens

Vick will destroy the a Ravens defense missing Ray Lewis and Michael McCracy. The Falcons Defense will put the clamps down on a Raven's offense that is just plain bad and is missing starting QB Chris Redman.

Falcons 28-10

Raiders vs. 49ers

Garica and Co will destroy the Raiders. The Raiders and missing a bunch of players on defense, but should be able to score plenty of points. This will be a shootout.

49ers 35-34

Dolphins vs. Packers

I'm sure Dolfan won't be happy about this, but it is time for the annual meltdown of the phins'. Add Ahman Green and Brett Farve in a freezing Lambue Field at night and you get trouble.

Pack 24-17

NCAA:

UGA vs. Florida

This will finally be the year UGA knocks off Florida. This bulldog team is the most talented one in a long time, maybe ever. The Bulldogs will get alot of key players back from injuries, and they shouldn't get too bad of a scare.

Dawgs 42-28

Yellow Jackets vs. NC State

NC State is too talented... Tech has many injuries.. should be close though

WolfPack 34-27

Nebraska vs. Texas

Nebraska has had a down year this year, but has finally started to shape up, look for them to finish strong. Texas always messes up Nebraska's seasons.... this time Texas gets some of its own medicine.

Huskers 24-21

How was that a good game? Noter Dames two running backs should be taken out and beaten along with the backup quarterback. I have never seen a worst football game. 9 weeks into the season and the running back can't take a handoff. The back up QB through a shuffle pass to the linebacker. The officials blew ND's touchdown catch in the first half. Sad sad day to be one of ATLien's teams.

Georgia screwed themselves

Notre Dame screwed themselves

And VT got beat.

If the Falcons lose tomorrow I going to really be upset.

Hawks won though.

That was the most pathetic game I have ever seen a #5 team play. There goes the Fiesta Bowl, if we win out, we can still get to the Sugar Bowl, I presume.

How the [censored] do you go 0-13 on 3rd down? We didn't execute, we didn't take advantage of all the chances they gave us, and we didn't convert. Florida played like crap too, but at least they moved the ball when they had to.

Bennett picked the worst time to miss 2 FGs, Greene was ineffective, Shockley reminded us that he is a Freshman, and God, what the [censored] was Edwards doing?

It's obvious that we missed Gibson and Gary. But, this is where your other players have to step up. Especially senior leaders. How can Edwards drop a pass like that? I could have caught that, even only playing WR for two years of HS.

This is not a clutch team, period.

I'm sounding like Hotlanta with all this negativity, so I'll try to end this on a positive note.

Musa had a good game, we stopped Graham, and at least our kickers don't suck as bad as Florida's.