• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al loving on the Bulls again

tmac13

I just hope we don't lose him without any compensation.

He is unrestricted and can choose as he pleases. The only incentive for a Sign and Trade is an extra year on his contract. Is that enough?

BKs decision not to trade him before the deadline will be tested this offseason. Was it the right decision? Time will tell, but this has the potential to be a disaster for BK and Co.

Quote:

Two things..Its not about the fans caring, he should have more respect for his teammates and Billy who has stuck by him..Secondly, Chicago has plenty of cash to just sign Al to a contract, they don't need trade with us...Yes they can only sign him to a 5 year deal, but I don't know if anyone will go 6 with his legs anyway, and he is definately not a max guy..

that's exactly what i was saying when the trade deadline came and gone. not trading Al Harrington will go down as the 2nd biggest blunder of Billy Knights ATL career.

Yes the fact that Al is not a max type of player will hurt with our negotiations to get a Sign and Trade done.

I honestly think we should have gotten something done before the trading deadline.

This would be a major major blunder if he walks without any compensation.

If BK uses the money he frees up by not resigning Al to sign a big man (Nene, Wilcox, Wallace, Pryz, Nazr, Lo Wright, Jackie Butler, etc) and/or a PG (JT, Cassell, Claxton, etc) I don't think it would necessarily be a mistake for not getting something in return for Al. HOWEVER, if he gets nobody AND Al walks, it was definitely a mistake.