• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hendu shows why he is staying in the A-T-L!

Hawksfreak

Huge bonus for us this year. I mean huge! Hendu is leading the team in rebounds and just had a sensational game last night. I am so glad we didn't get rid of him because he is healthy! How about Dion guys! Awsome game yesterday and I loved that shot at the 24 second buzzer off the glass! Our defense is doing great and I think with this we can beat the Lakers. We have a chance vs the Kings but they are just too hard to beat at home. I hope Divac, Bibby and company stay hurt! Reef 19 points 12 boards, Big Dawg 23 points and 6 boards with 4 assists. JT great game 14 points and 8 assists, Theo had a off day but Hendu cleaned it up! As if this isn't all the good news? Chris "Crawly" Crawford is expected to be back on Friday and Nazr is doing very well he is healing faster then expected. Hey guys remember that guy we drafted DAVID ANDERSEN! He is hurt right now up in Italy where I think he is playing. He should be ok he has a mild anckle sprain. Our team doesn't have a over seas player right now except for Amal McCskill but he shouldn't be here long so David will be on our roster next year! I hope he get like # 77 because I compare his game to Vladamiour Rochmonavich of the Sonics. I love when over seas players where high numbers! LOL!