Smitty that can't carry a team.

"Do u realize that Reef had 7 boards and 5

assists last night with only 1 TO."

Numbers that helped keep us in the game

and no win it.

I guess I just have higher expectations from

a guy that eating up so much cap space and

it took a freak lottery pick and a 12/9 PF to

get him here and he hasn't help us win games.

And as long as we feature non stars like Shareef

and Smitty nobody is ever going to give a [censored]

about this franchise other than the people on

this board.

I just have different view of success than every

body here.

bad mouth everyone. Does it make you feel better to say all this negative stuff? I sure hope so because you sound like you're a miserable person. You sound just like those few stupid GA fans that want to blame the Florida loss on one missed catch by Terence Edwards. The guy is the best receiver in GA history and has been the reason we have won a LOT of games (including the reson GA beat KY the week before) yet those clowns are to blind to see that. Oh well, those folks aren't real GA fans and obviously, you're not a real Hawks fan. The Kings still have room on the bandwagon. Jump on!

It's amazing to me that you continue to badmouth a hardworking, high character guy like Reef who plays as hard as he can every night no matter what the circumstances. The guy is a class act and he's also one [censored] of a basketball player. ANY team in the NBA would LOVE to have him yet you talk about him like he's some scrub. Whatever. Like I said, why be miserable? Go root for the Kings.

It's amazing to me that you continue to badmouth a hardworking, high character guy like Reef who plays as hard as he can every night no matter what the circumstances.?

Maybe his best just isn't good enough.

"ANY team in the NBA would LOVE to have him yet you talk about him like he's some scrub."

No as their cornerstone they wouldn't want him because

he isn't the cornerstone of a winning team.

"high character guy like Reef"

In his personal life I am sure he is.He is the guy you

want to be friends with offcourt.However on the

basketball court he is a good loser.He needs abit

of a mean streak.Some fire and passion.Instead the

team plays bad in the 4th and he is nowhere to be

found.

We just have different views of him and until he

becomes a real go-to player my view will not change.

And has as as the GA games goes...I thought there

was some bad playcalling and David Greene is a

mediocre QB like Qunicy Carter.

Go root for the talented Chris Webber. I'm sure he would love your support as he fights to stay out of jail for lying to the grand jury.

As for your view of Reef, I could care less what you think about him. I KNOW how valuable he is to this team and without him, we would not be a playoff contender. His teammates and the coaching staff know too.

As for your view of Reef, I could care less what you think about him. I KNOW how valuable he is to this team and without him, we would not be a playoff contender. His teammates and the coaching staff know too."

Contend for 8th seed.No big accomplishment.

If nobody likes the negative tripe that Threadkiller is shoveling, then do not respond.

Threadkiller is going to always be an over-the-top naysayer and doomsday theorist, much in the same way that Hawksfreak is an over-the-top optimist.

Guys, it's simple....Let ARR, or Hotlanta, or Whatever he is today scream into the wind....If it makes him feel better, fine.

Just take it for what it's worth....one man's opinion.

It just pisses me off to hear people badmouthing players who are doing their very best when they can't even fathom what it takes to compete on that level. If a guy is not trying or if he has a bad attitude, bad mouth him all you want. But REEF? The guy is a coaches dream. I know I shouldn't be concerned with the crazy ramblings of a person who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about but it pisses me off! This is the same guy who threatened to leave the board because others criticized him. Unbelievable!

No I just realize what all Reef has costed us and

we got a lousy 33 wins.We have up a solid PF and

freakin lotto pick for 8 extra wins.It sucks and we

might win 41 this year.

I'd do the trade again in a heartbeat! Please! What exactly has the "solid PF" and the lottery pick done for Memphis again? How many games did they win last year?

Was it Reef's fault that Theo, Kukoc, Glover, Crawford and Emmanual were all hurt most of last year? Its kind of hard to have the "best frontcourt in the EC" when 2/3's of the frontcourt don't show up for most of the season.

Currently, the guy is averaging 17 pts and 7 rbs per game in only 34 mpg while shooting over 52% from the field with a hurt back and he's the best you can do as a scapegoat? Get real!