• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Thomas and Borris Diaw

If someone had told you before the season these 2 would be major pieces on a number 2 seed would you have believed them?..They combined for 40 points last night..D'Antoni must has some magic gatorade he makes his guys drink..

Actually Boris was having a pretty damn bad game until really late in the game / OT. He looked like the old passive Boris. If Kobe makes the shot and LA wins Boris would have taken a lot of criticism for his play despite what his statline ended up at.

That game was unbelievable. I was so pissed that down the stretch the suns went to TT, he missed, lakers score. Next play TT shoots, he misses, lakers score. I was furious that Nash or Marion weren't taking these shots. It comes back, clock winding down, TT puts up a 3 ... nothing but net. It was crazy.

Game 3 and 5 of this series and the last wiz-cavs game have been some of the best playoff games I've ever seen. The only way they could be better is if it was later in the playoffs. Great first round, and I'm glad I stayed up last night

Quote:

Actually Boris was having a pretty damn bad game until really late in the game / OT. He looked like the old passive Boris. If Kobe makes the shot and LA wins Boris would have taken a lot of criticism for his play despite what his statline ended up at.

That game was unbelievable. I was so pissed that down the stretch the suns went to TT, he missed, lakers score. Next play TT shoots, he misses, lakers score. I was furious that Nash or Marion weren't taking these shots. It comes back, clock winding down, TT puts up a 3 ... nothing but net. It was crazy.

Game 3 and 5 of this series and the last wiz-cavs game have been some of the best playoff games I've ever seen. The only way they could be better is if it was later in the playoffs. Great first round, and I'm glad I stayed up last night [/quote

It's Marion that has been the mediocre player in this series. I know he had good stats, but the dude hasn't really stepped up at all this series.