• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tank the season and go for LaBron James

The team isn't gunna work guys and by the

time we fire Lon it will be too late.I think we

should look into going for LaBron and if we

don't get him we should get a good enough

young player to help build the team into

something more than mediocre....don't know

if anything we will work with Babcock here.

A team with no future and a be salary cap

and no space to improve.No young players

that will improve,no defense,poor ball handling,

a dumb SF.Actually Big Dog is a undersized PF

Height wise....He's too fat for a SF.

I am amused at your notion, Threadkiller, that tanking the season is a terrific idea.

Even if we had LeBron James, you would likely be disgusted with his play, saying he wasn't worth the hype, how we've wasted so much just to get him, and that would be during the preseason of his rookie year!

You look at Reef, and you say he wasn't worth Gasol, but if Gasol were here, you would be crying about HIS lack of defense, the way HE doesn't dominate a game, and say we wasted a pick on him.

I've told you before, I remember being your age. I remember living and dying with every regular season game, no matter the sport.

I've busted my head against some walls, broken numerous items in my domiciles, and generally looked like a fool because of one loss or another. At times even now, I catch myself getting too caught up in the evenings events (especially at home games).

After a while, you develop a bigger picture, and you enjoy the process a little more. Losing still sucks, but you enjoy the wins a little more. Right now, you can't even enjoy winning, because you think we are going nowhere....It's crippling stuff.

The reason I call you Threadkiller, is because no matter the thread, no matter who started it, you have to insert your negativity about your pet emotions, regardless of the threads content, sometimes responding to yourself to tack on similar information.

Often, you have insightful things to add, but more often you clog the threads with your emotion, short answers, and repeating yourself inside a single thread.

You have a right to your thoughts, to be as negative as you want, but realize that some of us here are choosing not to bail after 7 games, 15 games, or even a half season.

I appreciate your passion and desire for things to be great, right now, but it will be a process, and I hope you develop an appreciation for that process. After all, the Kings didn't become the Kings in a season or two, it took some time.

Just keep that in mind before you drive yourself over the cliff watching the next ballgame.

" Losing still sucks, but you enjoy the wins a little more."

[censored] I should be a Warriors fan so that I can be

happy about a win once every 20 games.After all,

it will make a few meaningless wins seem all that

more important.

"You have a right to your thoughts, to be as negative as you want, but realize that some of us here are choosing not to bail after 7 games, 15 games, or even a half season."

Well Chicago just beat NJ...they beat Boston.That is

right,the Chicago Bulls are a better team than we are

this year.We make more mistakes than them and

they are the youngsters!And Reef/Big Dog/Theo/Hendu

Email/JT are vets.They should have more understanding

of what they want to do.

Jt allowed Bobby Jackson to strip him of the ball last

night because he was being careless and not watching

what he was doing...Sadly,you have to wonder if the

teams carelessness might come from Big Dog.I don't

remember Jt being this careless last year.

Big Dog walks out of bounds with the ball because he

has no brain.This after calling Ray Allen"[censored]"what kinda

player calls another play [censored]?

My point on enjoying the wins a little more is not to say that I would enjoy winning only 20 games a year, but that I can enjoy getting better (i.e. winning 42 games this year) and enjoy the wins we do get.

We could go 42-38 this year, and I would bet you wouldn't enjoy a single game we won. That's my point.

Fortunately, you made my other points again for me.

Be bitter, be angst ridden, that's fine. But it's sad that you won't get to enjoy when this team is successful, because you're too busy being miserable too enjoy it anyway.

I will now let you go back to being "Angry Fan Guy"...already in progress....

BTW---You call Chicago better than we are, yet we beat them here, and in another post you say they weren't a worthy win....I guess that's your "Negativity Translator" working overtime for you.

BTW---You call Chicago better than we are, yet we beat them here, and in another post you say they weren't a worthy win....I guess that's your "Negativity Translator" working overtime for you."

Well it is amazing we make the mistakes of rookies

while they beat NJ.

43-38 is nothing to enjoy.That's not good enough.I

am unwilling to accept a mediocre record as good

and enjoyable.That's fine if you do...whatever.

I just expect alittle more.Shame on me.

Last night was a good game but I was unable

to enjoy it due to the losing(and watching out

for the terrible storms!)I'll give you credit for

that one.

I noticed Babcock has the askthegm on hold...I

wonder if he is out on his road trip and what he

will think of the 1-5 road trip.