• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Prepare to be Screwed in the Lottery

BusBoyIsBack

I'm already preparing myself. Gotta stop watching Bargnani, Tyrus Thomas, and LaMarcus Aldridge clips. We will not get that top 3 pick, nor do we get a top 5 pick. The so-called "17 percent chance" we land the 6th or 7th pick comes true and none of these guys will be available then obviously.

So get on the Splitter or Shelden Williams bandwagon. But man would I pleasantly be surprised if they didn't screw us over.

I got a good omen for you all... Friday I rented NBA Live 06 (a video game) and skipped through the first year. I had the 4th best chance to get the number one pick (just like we do in real life). And I ended up getting the 1st pick in a relatively weak draft (just like we will hopefully get). So I'm thinking this is our year.

I don't know what it is about Atlanta sports and Atlanta franchises. If it comes down to a coin flip or a lotto, I don't think I ever remember any Atlanta franchise winning or doing better than it should.

We also lose coin tosses and we never do better in the NBA lotto than we should, so I am kind of like you. I always have tempered excitement in these events.

I never get too excited with the thought of us getting something better than we are slotted to have.

I hope we do get the number 1 - 3 pick, but history shows this probably will not happen.