• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Big Dawg the least clutch "star" in recent NBA

MoonKnight

history? We played a gutsy game tonight but this is not horse shoes and we need to win these tight games against good teams. GRob had a decent game tonight but can anyone think of a worst clutch "star" than him in recent NBA history? I want Grob on the floor for most of a game except for any last minute or so of a game. But not more money time. He has a history as a poor clutch player. Some guys are clutch players but not "star" players (e.g. Mike Bibby or JT on some nights, Horry, TK). Some guys are clutch players and star players combined (e.g. Larry Bird, MJ). But some guys should never touch the ball in clutch moments (e.g GRob, Kobe on most nights). Clearly JT should have been taking the clutch shots despite his overall subpar shooting tonight. The lack of a ballhandling 2 kills us in tight games b/c Ira cannot initiate the O due to his lack of ballhandling skills. At the end of games, Email should play the 2 and move Ira to the 3 spot so Email to run plays for JT to get the last shot. We really need a good effort Sat. or our confidence will be hurt. This is not meant as a bashing post of tonight's game. Thoughts?

and turnovers?I told you about he and Big Hog

a while back.But nobody would listen.Shareef

needs to be removed from the game with 5

minutes to go because he becomes worthless.

Reef is the man ...he needs to be in the post! Do u know anything about Ball...can you talk about ball..without callin names like a little pony tailed girl...talk about ball..anybody can come up here and curse and call names....this is a fan board....anyway Reef has to be th e post we have to go in the post and get points late in games...jump shooting is cool in the first half but not double OT ....goodness!

It's always going to be something dude.Just admit

it was a choke job on really alot of players.Everyone

seen the choke job.

Stop with the Reef in the post......or whatever.It was

a choke job.What can you say...ya know?

I can say you are dumb fan that isn't realistic.Everyone

says I whine about every loss.Well you make excuses

for every loss.That's right excuses.They choked.We have

3 so called 20PPG scorers and nobody steped up.They

have two players and a bunch of role players and they

made things happen.

My yelling and screaming isn't helping.But it's easy

to see it was a choke job yet you want make excuses.

shareef_abdur-rahim.jpg

Shareef-Hello,my name is Shareef Abdur Rahim.I get

paid 12 million a year and I costed Atlanta a lottery

pick and a solid Power Forward and in return all I

give is bloated stats and airballs and turnovers in

the 4th period.I am not really a star player,I can't

make plays when they are needed and I am only

good for 3 periods.

Thank you for your time.

Yes I really thought last year we had a turning point

in the franchise.But it clear that we don't.Yes I remember

that.

"U r a clown...are u even a hawks fan?...please answer the question..yes or no?"

I have been.But it gets harder since we have never

won much and really don't have much of a future

other than mediocrity.I guess you could say I am

a unhappy fan.

In Hotlanta's defense he is a true hawks and sports fan because he is so passoniate that he hates most everything. I would perfer a 1000 Hotlantas to even one silly infant that thinks anybody playing for my team is an all star I used to do that when I was a child but I grew out of it. Part of being an adult is moving away from blind admiration to being able to make astute analysis of situations and individuals based on reason not passion. Silly children/teenagers may not understand this conceept but when they mature they will.

In reply to:

I need to cut down on my name calling.

Why should you? You're pissed off at the Hawks for what I think are legit reasons. The franchise hasn't done diddly in its entire existence. It's the same [censored] thing year after year.

People will tell you to be happy with where the team is "considering where they were the last 3 seasons." What a crock. If it weren't for bonehead decisions the team never should have been in that position in the first place.

Clearly, the average Joe IS NOT HAPPY EITHER considering the pitiful attendance. So, why should anyone act as if everything is OK?

Dude, you are real people. You represent what most people feel about this team. I applaud you for your continuing honest observations about the failings of the franchise.

Don't let the forces of evil tell you that you aren't a real fan unless you kneel down and pray to the Hawks every day. The Hawks are a business, and like any business if you are not happy with the service you are getting you have a right to complain.

Keep up the good work.

Well not everybody wants to hear it all the time

and that is why I am trying to cut down on it.I'm

still going to give my opinion....But my shouting

goes nowhere.Sadly mangement can't hear me.