• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

if the future repeats

HawksFan87

Get real!

Billy Knight has yet to make a bad pick in Atlanta, and you are trying to bring up the 1985 draft in comparison with this draft? The only way it would compare is if Atlanta decides to take Patrick O'Bryant over Shelden Williams simply because Patrick is seven feet tall.

And the title of your post should be "If the past repeats itself." The future can't repeat itself because the future hasn't happened.

If Billy Knight's past repeats itself, he will make yet another good draft pick. He hasn't made a bad draft pick in a draft yet.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Get real!

Billy Knight has yet to make a bad pick in Atlanta,

...as a huge error in judgement regarding both talent and team needs you are a complete idiot. COMPLETE idiot.

W

Quote:

The future can't repeat, you stupid son of a bitch.

Lol. I had to laugh at this outburst. Anyway, the title should be...if the future repeats THE PAST, blah blah blah. Although it's not said, to me it was implied and made sense.

And while I'm thinking about it. The future can repeat it just has to happen further in the future. grin.gif

you actually WANT Belkin to own the team? are you a Boston fan? it sounds like you want a new owner just to get a new GM..

but would it matter if that owner isn't going to spend any money anyway? you could have the best GM in history and if you don't have cash, you don't have a good team..i can't beleive you actually want a cheap cheap owner to buy the team just to change the GM.

again, i could understand people not liking EVERY pick he's done but some of you act as if he's Isiah Thomas.....it makes absolutely no sense at all. none.