• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade down with N.O.

Iman

These Shelden rumors have gotten everyone confused. I still think they are crazy, BK is not the type guy to let anyone know what he plans. Shelden would help with our interior defense but he probably would come off the bench to back up PF and C. Normally giving up the 5th pick for picks like N.O has is not a good idea, we've all seen the stats on how many superstars were picked top5 etc but this draft is unusual and our team needs are unusual.

I think BK is gonna wait and see who's picked before us and if it doesnt fall out the way he likes, he'll slide down to N.O's two spots. With their first pick he'll take a point, Marcus or Foye might even slide that far, more likely he'd get Rondo who I think fits well with our team. Next pick would probably get us Sene or maybe O'Bryant will slide that far.

I'd defitely prefer a Rondo/Sene draft over Shelden/Luther Head. With Shelden/Head, I think we are a better team next year but we stunt our eventual growth potential. Rondo would definitely be a big upgrade over Ivey but I still think he takes a few years to show what he'll really be capable. Sene and Batista can battle for backup minutes but Sene has much more potential. If O'Bryant or someone else falls to that pick, so much the better.

This works for us, but would NO make the trade. They have Paul and West and some other people I can't even think of. I don't think they'd move up for Shelden so it would have to be someone they want and we don't. Imagine if they traded with us for Brandon Roy, Bargnani, or Gay. Do we want to make them that dangerous? At least we'd get two picks out of it. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Quote:

I'd defitely prefer a Rondo/Sene draft over Shelden/Luther Head. With Shelden/Head, I think we are a better team next year but we stunt our eventual growth potential. Rondo would definitely be a big upgrade over Ivey but I still think he takes a few years to show what he'll really be capable. Sene and Batista can battle for backup minutes but Sene has much more potential.

I have to agree. I am looking for some reason to get excited about this team and Shelden just doesn't do it. But Sene would. But I wouldn't let Rondo on the floor until he improves his FT%.