• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report from Hawks vs Heat game (read)

Hawksfreak

All game we kept playing hard but couldn't get rebounds or anything, but we are the Atlanta Hawks and we will get right back up! The first 3 quarters for the Hawks were quite dreadful and went down by 11 on a three by Heat PG Mike James. From then on the Hawks knew what they are suppose to do. Be physical. We kept scrapping for the ball and ripping for rebounds and all of the sudden the game was in our favor. Going into the 4th JT lead the charge with Reef and Dog' right behind his back as the Hawks made a comback that many people thought would not happen. A game we should have put away in the first half became a thriller. Hawks lead by 3 with 6 seconds left. Boom....Mike James delivers with a three with 3.6 to go. JT almost hit a halfcourt shot but for the third time in five games the Hawks went to overtime with their opponent gasping for air. Rookie Caron Butler and veteran PG Travis Best fouled out. JT started celebrating and Ira hit two key free throws. We out score the Heat 12-6 in OT and go to 8-8 for the season and 6-2 at Philips in front of 12,000 one of those would be me and I loved it! JT ended up with 24 points 11 dimes. Big Dog 24 points 10 boards. Reef 29 and 7. Hendu grabed 11 boards as so did Ira Newble. After the game aginst the Hornets (106-94) N.O. coach Paul Silas said

" I like what I see". What people don't understand is that they haven't played together that long. It'll get better as the season goes on. A lot of the turnovers that you see early are not going to happen midseason because they'll know each other better. Theo didn't play last year. Big Dog is new to the team. It takes time to jell together. I expect for the Hawks to be in the playoff hunt throughout."

Does that tell yea something? I think I've been saying it all along! I know we will win tonight I can feel it. This time we will win on back to back. WE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! GO HAWKS!

It looks to me as if two are just like Brittney and Jason Timberlake. Gayphers! Don't know anything. Get a life. You have no life. FAGS! I'm not even gonna read you guys [censored] posts. Try to get my attention. Try it! Nobody likes reading your mofos posts anyway. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!

I think it is ridiculous that this clild continues to use slurs, their was no need for gaay bashing, although I am not gaay and dont personally endorse it. I dont use degrading words that are offensive toward people. I think this child needs to grow up. His language is extremely innapropriate. I have slowly begun to find that his language and childish behavior have made this site less entertaining for myself and others. Yet his behavoir only seems to be either condoned or encourage. I hardly think that my or Hotlantadude81's comments warrant the use of such foul language. Nor did it call for the use of slurs. I frequent few message boards because so many are filled with jibberish and slurs. One thing I used to enjoy about Hawksqauwk was that although people had spirited arguments posters didn't resort to the worst common denominator. I dont enjoy getting PM for some child who says

"gayass mofo!

Received: 12/06/02 04:46 pm

U and Hotlanta are shitheads! In fact I'm gonna send my [censored] to your house right now! "

This is ridiculous.

To The Administrators: Please block Hawksfreak from messaging me, this isnt the first time and I doubt it will be the last time, That he will send me this sort of foolishness. Although I have jabbed at other poster I have never used any foul language directed at anyone other than Lon Kruger and Pete Babcock. I would hope not to have people send me messages if they cant follow basic rules of decorum. If I was looking for annoyance I am more than capable of finding it elsewhere.

Secondly a warning to Hawksfreak. This is by no means a threat from me. Let me emphasize that strongly. But you have put a lot of personal information, that could easily be used to track you, on this site, a site which for all you or anyone else know could contain several pedaphiles or madmen. Your behavior could one day endager your or your family's lives. It is irresponsible to do such things, I suggest you stop. If you want to share private information send private messages, but I suggest you dont. Also dont antagonize people you dont know, you are the only little child on the site, antogonizing grown men could be dangerous because you dont know who is here.

Third HotlantaDude81 please stop using foul language toward other poster, even though I admit I laugh at most of the arguments you get into, I think Hawksfreak sees it and trys to imitate it. Monkey see monkey do. So just so I can read, post and argue in peace, dont encourage him.

My finger is on the ban button. Its only up to Chillzatl to confirm. He chooses to be continually at the center of confrontation. All he had to do was let it go. Thats what intelligent people do if they have an urge to lash out. He is doing a dis-service to this community and his behavior is neither condoned nor encouraged. Private messaging IS NOT, repeat IS NOT for what he used it for.

***private messages are frequently monitored***

Thread closed. Please private message me for any further discussion on this topic.

Thanks

Its real easy to contribute in a civilized matter in a public forum. However some people just keep crossing the line and become a cancer. Many many complaints and disruptions by "hawksfreak" or "Mike Pamfilis" has forced this management staff to no longer allow his participation in any area of this site in its entirety.