• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Everyone needs to chill

cyman3

seems like everyones calling for BK's head.

g'mon, give the guy a break. Hes drafted well in the past so at the very LEAST- he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

his only questionable call was Marvin Williams vs Chris Paul. I admit, no contest- Paul clearly won year 1. but we knew drafted Williams knowing its gonna take a year or two for him to develop. so lets re-evaluate this next season (year 2). the jury is still out on this one. so...

first WILLIAMS at #5. Lets keep an EYE on roy/foye (2 guys still on the board) this season, reevaluate the draft at the end of the season, and see if we missed out on a SUPERSTAR player. no excuses for SWilliams. We didnt draft on potential. so the MWilliams-CPaul excuses wont work here. as this season progresses, we will evaluate Sheldon.

and for all u know- Sheldon Williams matches Okafor's production. lets observe and then CRITICIZE. thats all i ask. for now, welcome the man w/ OPEN arms. i could careless how he looks, how big his forehead is, or watnot... this isint a BEAUTY PAGEANT. if he gets the job done, then im happy.

As for JONES at #33. Who else would u rather have? Diaz fell all the way to #52. im pretty sure theres a reason why.

i ask you hawks fans to do 2 things:

1) Give our GM a chance. We dont know if he messed up unless we watch some games.

2) Welcome our new rookies. Again, they could be better than the players who were selected after them.

Quote:

1) Give our GM a chance. We dont know if he messed up unless we watch some games.

2) Welcome our new rookies. Again, they could be better than the players who were selected after them.

I am sure I will chill out as the season gets near. It is not that I think Shelden will be a bust. I think he may turn out to be a decent starter. Taking MWill last year over Paul did not scare me. Shelden (decent starter) over Roy and Foye (possible all-stars) scares the heck out of me.

I am not a fair weather fan. I will be watching this year just like last and I will always pull for my Hawks.