• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whatever Nurlman

Biased!Atleast I can be unbiased.

You defend Lon.....when 90% of the people can

see Lon isn't a good coach.Good coaches don't

try to use Darvin Ham in the freakin post.

You can also look at Lons win-loss record....IT says

it all.His best stint was 18-16 againest a bunch of

lousy teams when the season was already over and

pressure was already lifted off of the players backs.

You were wrong to say people should ignore Diesel and Hotlanta. Sure I have had disagreements with Hotlanta and I have hated 90% of Diesel's trades but truth is other than Hawksfreak I feel everyone has contributed valid although sometimes misinformed opinions. Ecouraging people to exclude or ignore the points of others goes against why 95% OF PEOPLE VIEW THIS SITE. IT IS TO GET INFORMATION AND SHARE OPINIONS. Not to have some sort of lovefest I am sure if hawksqauwkers knew each other few if any of us would hang out or even talk so enjoy the board for what it is a bunch of people who have perhaps only one common interest.

Take a note from me I hate a certain Hawksqauwker's post, I was actually realived to find out he was a child because at first I thought he was a middleaged man who lost it. But I never said he should be excluded until he started using racial slurs. Yet even now I ignore him and dont ask anyone else to join in. If you dont like Diesel or ARR just ignore them by yourself.

" Never argue with children and fools because people from a distance cant tell who is who" - Jay Z

WOW your really reaching now Nurlman.Biased.Atleast

I can be truthful....too bad you can't=)

You sure waste alot of time hating other guys on the

internet.Go out and find a women.Atleast I'm not on

here hating other people for having a different opinion,

too bad you have a small mind and only want to see

people that share your opinion....Your probably a old

man.

"Mary Jane" was a popular slang term for marijuana back in the day (70's & early 80's). The lyrics you are quoting are from Rick James' classic tune of the same name and he IS referring to marijuana when he sings about "Mary Jane." I'm sure you didn't mean anything by the tag line, just wanted to give you a little background on the origin of the lyrics.

I know that...but my point is that it is just a song.What's

the big deal?

[censored] BlackHawkDown is the name of a movie...but I

don't bother BHD the poster about it...Big deal.

No one should/can tell others not to read what people post. And I didn't. I just said what helped me enjoy the site. I get irritated when the shortcomings of the entire team are pinned on the coach, night after night. That doesn't mean I'm thrilled with the status quo.

I think Kruger's done a lousy job with the team the last week or so, for instance, but I think he's not alone. The bench has been awful. I'm not sure there's much to work with there. Ratliff's been sick. When JT and Robinson aren't constantly monitoring their defense, they lose that aspect of the game. And you can't bench those guys - you need their offense. So they have to play defense, and defense is "want to".

The second night of a back-to-back against the Hawks is basically a gimme for the opponent. Why does Lon not address this? And he's gone from having bad substitution patterns to playing his starters 40 mpg, which, in my opinion, is worse in the long run.

I appreciate good, well thought-out criticism of Lon - or anybody else on the team. But firing Lon is not going to make Glenn Robinson and Jason Terry play defense.

I like JT and have defended him.But he and Lon

both might have to go.

JT has played well on some level and he's just such

a likeable person and it makes you not want to trade

him...but looking at all our other options I don't know

if we have a choice.I'd love to work around trading

JT...but options are limited.Big Dog has little trade

value so trading him and getting something decent

in return is not likely to happen.

I'd love to get Christie...he would help the team in so

many parts of the game.

I can see it now...we trade JT for an old bum..who leaves after two years... JT becomes an all star PG and we look like idiots again. It it comes a time when a GM says maybe we need to get a coach in here to maximize our talent..and stop trading good players away. I would love to see what a Rick Carlisle or a Larry Brown type coach could do with our talent before we trade it all away after 17 games.

There has been ALOT of good offensive players that

are lazy on defense.There is alot of them.It's not all

anybodies fault....but Big Dog simply doesn't have

trade value and Theo probably doesn't have much

right now either....

Although JT will never be mistaken for Mookie on the defensive end he is not the liability that you make him out to be. In fact I would take JTs defense over Nash's Bibby's Fishers' Cassells, Kenny Anderson's I name all of these PG because they all don't play great defense but their teams win...u know why ...it is called TEAM D....none of the teams play good defense for 48 mins....but all play enough to get key stops...we have yet to matured in a team that plays team D.

One tends to remember when JT gets beat for a basket...nobody remembers when JT gets beat and Ratliff or SAR steps out and helps and forces a pass out...that is team D....If Dallas can play D with Nash and Nowitski on the floor...or if Sac can play with Bibby and Peja on the floor we can certainly become repectable....we should not have to trade the team away before we realize this.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

appreciate good, well thought-out criticism of Lon - or anybody else on the team. But firing Lon is not going to make Glenn Robinson and Jason Terry play defense.

I remember when the Lakers had Del Harris and they were a team that were disorganized, didn't play Defense, etc. etc. The problem was that that Lakers Team was far more talented than any rendition of the Lakers that have won a championship. They had Campbell, Van Exel, Horry, Fox, Jones, Fisher, Shaq, Kobe... A very talented team. However, they couldn't win with Del Harris and his disorganized play.

People said firing Del was not going to make Shaq play defense and was not going to make Kobe be unselfish. However, look what happened.