• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whatifsports Hoops Dynasty: Norwich University

drzachary

Quote:

My recruiting starts on 7/6 and I was checking out the talent pool and they have the projected level. Are you guys just going after Div III prospects or attempting to get Div I/II guys as well. I wasnt sure and obviously dont want to waste my time on say Div II guys if I wont get any. Thanks.

According to the forums, for basketball anyways, it's very very foolish to go after DivII guys, and DivI guys are impossible. The only way to get a DivII guy would be if he's not yet recruited towards the end of the period, and you bribe him.

Drzachary,

You just want an easy win, don't you? Bring it on! After last night's 39 point loss to La Roche (wtf?) my team has acheived the label of depressingly bad - because that loss actually LOWERED my margin of defeat to 46.75 points. What's your record so far this year? I'll get to buying another season today if I remember, and can we schedule games whenever we want?

Quote:

Drzachary,

You just want an easy win, don't you? Bring it on! After last night's 39 point loss to La Roche (wtf?) my team has acheived the label of depressingly bad - because that loss actually LOWERED my margin of defeat to 46.75 points. What's your record so far this year? I'll get to buying another season today if I remember, and can we schedule games whenever we want?

I believe that as long as you have extra seasons on your account, you can schedule next season's out of conference games.

BRING IT ON!

Yeah, I found out that the only way a Div III team can land a Div II recruit is if its a Powerhouse school. So probably the top 3 Div III teams can land a recruit or 2 from Div II. I got an email from the former coach of my football team with a scouting report of what I inherited which was pretty cool. I'll probably ruin what he built anyways lol..

Another question about recruiting if you dont mind. Right now on my main recruiting page there are 4 players listed. Does that mean they are interested in my school or is it just something that WIS does?

Quote:

What teams are in Norwich's conference? I want to see if any are available.

I know that all of them are spoken for at this time, since Lascar filled the only Sim-coached slot.. However, someone could always decline to renew when the season's up frown.gif

Esimonds = Monmouth College in the Midwest Conference

( atleast I think thats right )

I would like to get the team I am coaching Football with but as of right now they are not available so I am gonna hold of till the end to see if they become available.

Dude, WIS is F'N awesome. Today is the 1st day of recruiting and I am having a blast with this! I owe you bigtime for introducing me to this...I cant tell you how much fun this stuff is. Actually you know what? Tell me when your renewal period is and I will pay your next $10.95 to renew! I'm serious too..let me know.

Quote:

Dude, WIS is F'N awesome. Today is the 1st day of recruiting and I am having a blast with this! I owe you bigtime for introducing me to this...I cant tell you how much fun this stuff is. Actually you know what? Tell me when your renewal period is and I will pay your next $10.95 to renew! I'm serious too..let me know.

Awesome dude, thanks! I need to feed the addiction smile.gif