• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Re-signing AL might be a good idea

wartownrep

Maybe be it's not a bad ideal to resign AL if we could find a good point guard. Here's why.

-We would have a super deep team with options that could make a playoff run.

pg FA ,Lue, Ivey

sg JJ, Childress, Salim

SF smith,marvin

pf al, Sheldon

C ZaZa,Fa,Este, Jones

If you look at miami and dallas and other great teams. the one thing the have are deep benches. with this line up we'll have three good vets starting. Plus we'll have options to start aL at three or 4 depending on the matchups. Keep in mind all of the post players can play two positions.

Big question how can we sign all o these guys. from what I hear Jason Terry signing a deal that's worth 7 million a year. No other pg available isn't worth more than that.

Also his stats match up to Al's and his numbers so he shouldn't get no more than 10 million a year.

Just a thought.

Agree Wartown...They've probably got somethig informally worked out with Al, but I could certainly see signing him and keeping him one more year to have more proven talent on the floor while the young guys develop. I like to talk up Shelden, but it sure wouldn't hurt to have him play a backup role for a year just to be sure about things. Depending on the PG situation, that team should be capable of getting off to a decent start and making a run at the playoffs (IMHO).