• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Status of our team! A keg depends on it! Pleassee!

TheDude

Ok guys, I bet before the year started a keg of Sam Adams that the Hawks would make the playoffs. My friend is a Celts fan.

My opinion is that if not for the turnovers, we'd have a couple more wins, at least. So at first I wasn't too concerned. I figured the team needs to learn to play with each other and that will take care of the turnovers and poor execution. Of course our defense hasn't been great either but again, I figured Theo would take some time to get his legs back and that would be the difference.

But now I'm worried. We been hovering around .500 for too long. The East has gotten better but I still think we have some of the best talent. I've noticed our offensive game plans aren't that good, that we seem to depend on the talent making shots. Our defense is better but still not good. I don't know. I'm getting worried although it's a long season.

What do you guys think is the status of our team and what do we have to do to get where we can make the playoffs and can we with the current coaching/players?

Or defense is not better.The team has given up 100

points in like 6 out of the last 7 games or something.

The turnovers have came down alittle...but there has

been no improvement anywhere else from game 1.In

fact I thought(besides TO's)we played better at the

start of the season.

I think the 9 teams that can make the playoffs in the East have already been established. Right now, for all our troubles, we're at #9. I think we'll still be fighting for one of the lower playoff spots come the spring. I don't have faith in Toronto, Washington, New York, Miami, Chicago, or Cleveland to turn it around.

well washington can turn it around...

Here are the problems I think we're facing: defensive lapse, which is terrible cuz defense can be taught..it's all effortbased...the second thing is turnovers of course which we have to limit.. the last thing is an identity.. we don't know what our identity is..

hopefully as this team gels, they'll get better...we can only hope..at least my wallet can only hope.