• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scenerios that makes a lot of sense....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Scenerio #1.

If NY can convince Denver to trade Kmart for Francis. (which is very possible) then we can look to move Al for Andre Miller. That makes a ton of Sense for us and Denver.

Scenerio #2

As much as Dallas may try to keep their championship team together.. they have some needs and some FAs to resign. I've heard talk of Al going to Dallas in favorable light.. so let's cast this one:

Al/Lue to Dallas for Daniels/Harris.

It's no secret that BK wanted Harris. Harris looked really good during the playoffs. Dallas needed another scorer in the post. Al is that. Automatic in the post. I don't know if Dallas regrets signing Daniels before Howard, but they must re-sign Howard. Picking Ager was another one of those HUH picks. They have lots of Sgs.

Scenerio #3

Al/Lue/Edwards for Jason Kidd.

Still one of the best PGs in basketball. Imagine Kidd with our lineup. NJ does it because they don't really need Kidd anymore. He's older and he makes a lot of money. We do it because Kidd fit the profile, uptempo PG, doesn't hold the ball, run the break. He would bring immediate attention to Atlanta. If we have somebody to groom for PG, we ought to get them now and let JKidd do the grooming.

The other part of this deal that works is NJ needs a PF... if they can get away with Kristic as Center. I know they picked up Boone, but imagine if they get Al and play Marcus Williams as Starting PG.

Scenerio #4

Al/Chillz for AI. This scenerio fits... regaurdless of if you like it or not.. It fits... with the only exception being height.