• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Warriors or Pacers

WraithSentinel

Which team do you all want to deal with the most?

I am for trading with the Pacers. It seem any deal with the Warriors is going to land the Hawks long term contract. Looking at the Warriors contracts. Every one of them are horrible.

Pacers might not want to deal Harrison. I think they could go with a 1st or Tinsley and Foster. I know Jamal is injury plague. His contract is cheap and has 4 years left on it. Foster is just a guy who does his job and doesn't complain.

I'd prefer to trade with the Pacers, just because I think Al wants to go there the most and I also think Foster and a 2007 first-rounder would be a very solid package. Foster is probably better than Zaza--a much better rebounder for sure and probably a better defender, although neither really block shots.

Also, if you think about it, if we trade with Indiana then BK can say he basically traded Stephen Jackson for Al Harrington, Jeff Foster, and a first-round pick. (Because we traded Stephen Jackson for Harrington, then turned around and traded Al right back to the Pacers for even more stuff.)

Without taking Al's wishes into consideration, I'm saying Golden State. By trading with Indiana, we are improving another Eastern Conference team. To make a Golden State deal work, we must find a 3rd party. We need to find a taker for either Murphy or Dunleavy.

Doesn't like we are going to get anything that great from either one. But if we could somehow get Patrick O'Bryant then I'd take Golden State. If it comes down to other big man I don't know if I'd rather have one of the project big men from Golden State or a vet like Foster. Neither is going to probably be anything special.

Unfortunately it looks like we are going to get ripped off no matter what team we deal with because there isn't much they are willing to offer.

Considering Al isn't returning. All that we got offer at the trading deadline were a bunch of scrubs from the Bulls. Coming away with Foster and Jamal or a 1st will be just fine with me. Getting one more big who can rebound and defend then add on a PG or a 1st in a deep draft next year. I'd say we would come out quite well.

If we can add another big like foster I wouldnt mind. But it would be real nice to get ellis from gs and groom him behind speedy and even play him with lue. I would throw in Salim with AL just cause his playing time might not be there if we added a young pg (along with a big from GS).

AL for Murphy (PF/C) and Ellis (PG/SG)?

Would you do it? If we get those 2 im thinking we make a run at the playoffs baby.

GS is probably way high on ellis but if we eat Murphys contract and Murphy can get alot of minutes here why not.

I don't think that we'll get Ellis from GS. He's one of their young guns. I think Murphy's offensive game would help us, but it looks lie the deal with Indy may be Foster and Tinsley. Tinsley and Speedy have both had issues with injuries so having them both would give us backup.

Golden State has a decision they have to make then. With Baron Davis around, they run the risk of losing Monta Ellis much like they lost Gilbert Arenas. As of right now, the Warriors appear to be pushing for a playoff run by building around Baron Davis and Jason Richardson. However, it is sometimes difficult to understand what the Warriors are actually thinking.