• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastDon

I think that we could be an excellent team if we could limit our turnovers and play consistent defense. I thin that the answer could come in the form of no other than Brevin Knight.

In know way am I saying to acquire Brevin to replace JT but I think that he is just the guy we need to spell JT because we would have 5 extra wins if JT had not ran out of gas from handling the basketball so much.

With Brevin your not going to get much scoring but I think he would provide excellent defense and leadership. He is the odd man out in Memphis and could be acquire for little or nothing.

He is also one of the league best in Assist to Turnover ratio. He is familiar with Lon's system and could adjust and help now!!

I know some are saying would about rookie from Gonzaga. I just don't think that he is ready to contribute and Brevin still relatively young would be an excellent insurance policy in case he doesn't pan out.

Alan Henderson and Cris Crawford for Brevin Knight and Lo Wright works with the trade checker but probably would never happen. Hendu's playing inspired and deals expire one year before Lo's and Cris Expires one year After Brevin.

Man I would love to bring those two players back to Atlanta. It true that Lo is inconsistent but he and JT had great chemistry and B. Knight would solve our backup point guard woes. I would even trade Nazr if it meant we could somehow get Lo back!!!!!!

I sure wish that pipe dream would come true!!!!!!!!!

Even if we could trade for him, I wouldn't give up Nazr and Hendu for him and Lo. Brevin is a solid PG when healthy (although he can't throw it in the ocean) but he broke down on Memphis last year just as he did on us when he was here and just as he did in Cleveland when he was there. I'd rather see us go after Kenny Anderson (who I understand is available) than Knight. Kenny has an ending contract, loves Atlanta but more importantly, he is just a better player than BK. I don't know if we have what it takes to get Kenny because I wouldn't give up a starter for him and I'd be VERY hesistant to move Hendu until we see what Nazr brings when he's healthy. If Nazr gets well soon and is a strong contributor throught the trade deadline, I MIGHT consider trying to involve Hendu in a trade to get Kenny but at this point, I wouldn't make that move either.

Brevin's not the answer - besides the injury bug, we could never, ever, play him and JT together in teh backcourt, at any time (though the same can be said of Dickau).

As for Kenny - he's pissed that he's not getting his minutes/ being a starter in Seattle...and he wouldn't be one here. I don't know if that's the kind of chemical reaction we want in the lockerroom...

What about Jacque Vaughn? Vaughn is riding the bench in Orlando simply because they are using Hill to run the offense. We could give them Email and a future 2nd for Jacque. BOth of these guys salaries are around the same amount and they will both be FA at the end of the year. Kenny Anderson's contract is too big and I don't think he is better than Jacque anyway, maybe a little quicker though.

I am afraid I have to disagree with bringing back Knight he is a defensive liability with JT around. The hawks need a big PG and a SG that can handle the ball. Steve Smith and Penny Hardaway would be perfect if they wher 10 years younger. Problem is there just aren't many big PG, other than the Euro players and I dont see many prospects there. However next offseason if the clippers could be looking to move Dre Miller he is the only PG in the league that I would consider trading JT for. save Tinsley, Davis and Parker. But the truth is we all need to be patient and see how JT develops.